Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Units, artifacts and armor-bearers

Units, artifacts and armor-bearers Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts and armor-bearers.

Old 12-07-2009, 11:11 PM
Approved Member

So i recomend black knights reffering to max crit thread
Old 12-08-2009, 12:18 AM
Approved Member

Ah, I take it black knights + the shard thingy are to AP what Anga's Ruby + girl army were to TL.
Old 12-08-2009, 12:30 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saridu View Post
I also just used call of the wind (to summon up some throw away troops) and recieved dryads. Even with only one turn of sleep those girls locked down that Goblin shaman nicely.

Tirexes also supposedly reduce all surrounding enemies defense by 30% (the tyrant ability) but I don't know if it's working... If it does they're level 5 killers. I use them as my second tank, Royal griffons as my lambs and the Tirexes to deal with anything that decides to go for my archers, like those pesky dragons and demon lords. Slap a stone skin on them and they chew through mobs. Of course max moral really does help
Good Question about Tirexes actually. I keep meaning to test out if they actually decrease defense like they say they do, but keep forgetting. There doesn't appear to be any visual cue that they are working though.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:59 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metathron View Post
Ah, I take it black knights + the shard thingy are to AP what Anga's Ruby + girl army were to TL.
You are wrong .. they dont need splinter for that. I didnt not have it and i state it wuold weaken them. Why you ask??
Since it increases their atacks but ... with warior frenzy you can cap their atack anyway and shard take regalia slot when you have mostly items like Marshals baton .. so less them - less damage.

For me the power is in their numbers and its black helmet + staff of acoltye necromancer giving their power. 35% more knights

For a mage maybe it could help much, but my calcualtion for my warrior showed that it would make them weaker ;p

Last edited by Elwin; 12-08-2009 at 08:02 AM.
Old 12-08-2009, 08:10 AM
Approved Member

Shard also gives unlimited retaliation, not just +10 attack. I think getting just one extra retal per turn makes up for a whole lot of leadership for more knights. How much leadership can you get from one regalia slot, anyway?
Old 12-08-2009, 08:20 AM
Approved Member

Zechno: if you refer to the whole game it can help, but for bosses fight it wont change much . How much i can get?? Marshals baton is 1000leadership .. with flaming eyes even more .. and with items i leasted BK costs only 98LD so .. i can tell you that i got level up from 54 to 55 after ktahu fight which gave 500LD and i cuold get 16 more of them !!
Old 12-08-2009, 03:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechnophobe View Post
Good Question about Tirexes actually. I keep meaning to test out if they actually decrease defense like they say they do, but keep forgetting. There doesn't appear to be any visual cue that they are working though.
It's really easy to test, have inquisitors cast holy anger on them and see their damage. I actually found it buggy, because if you run from a distance for attacking they don't do the debuff right away and only hit for whatever it was hinted, but if you move up first, both the hint will be higher and the actual damage. I only tried it once, I may be wrong.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:16 PM
Approved Member

I'm at lvl 9 on Verona and found two Black Dragons. Are they were spending 30 grand on though..

I will but, mid game onwards they aren't that great in my exoerience. I suppose they are the strongest unit in the game?
Old 12-09-2009, 09:27 PM
Approved Member

They are The only real trouble with them is that you can't resurrect them.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:49 AM
Approved Member

Seems that most will use a Mage, Inqusitor tank unit (green Dragon) and ? ?

I'd like people suggestion on the other two units Paladin and Fairies at the moment for me.