Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-12-2009, 04:42 PM
Approved Member

I just want to ask for Macchi 202 Cockpit, I-153 Chaika Cockpit (which could be an I-16 cockpit), and the right Yak-3 cockpit. That's all I want fixed.
Old 09-12-2009, 06:07 PM
Approved Member

I haven't yet have someone purposefully crash to avoid being killed. I think it's more of a case that people lose control trying to shake someone on their tail and inadvertently crash.

Virtual cockpit in Sim mode has already been explained. If you don't have the patience to wait for the cockpits then play with the Virtual cockpit on too.
Old 09-12-2009, 06:16 PM
Approved Member

[QUOTE=guiltyspark;99910]
2. In simulation mode planes have to be locked to cockpits only , or the host needs to be given the option to lock to cockpits only.(the virtual cockpit is too much of an advantage for people using it , it gives them a MUCH bigger feild of view than the normal cockpit view) The only way to fix this is to either pump out as many cockpits as possible , or to make a generic placeholder cockpit that can be placed in as many planes as possible while you work on the real ones.

um no actually its a disadvantage because true cockpit give you a proper gunsight that you can use to judge rang of target etc. so don't wine
vc is advantage i hate it i want my 109 110 and 190 cockpits plus not to mention ju-87 he-111 series a-20g Blenheim IV

Last edited by AVCG Stone; 09-12-2009 at 06:18 PM.
Old 09-12-2009, 07:08 PM
Registered Member

finishing an online match only to end up back at the start screen and losing contact with those you've just been flying with, you go back into the MP lobby with a completely different group of people,

a system similar to CoD clans, whereby you can set up your own fighter wing, be good in team battle,
Old 09-12-2009, 07:22 PM
Approved Member

Exclamation Dev Please read

1. Would be nice to have the cockpit view for fighter aircraft in simulation mode permanently locked for all players if an option is selected. A bombing scope for bombers as well as gunner cameras for their gunners would add a bit more realism to an almost perfect simulation mode. Blood effects as well as flames in the cockpit while receiving a couple well placed shots would be a very authenticating experience.

2. There is a lots of glare inside of the cockpit view of fighter aircraft making it almost impossible to continuously track targets, and its even worst at night

3. The draw distance of enemy aircraft is far to close, it would be nice if one could make visual with the enemy sooner making it possible to better use the boom and zoom technique.

4. Would be a nice if one were to bail out of a plane, one's camera would change to that of the pilot in the parachute. So one would have to wait-out the spawn counter gently falling to earth that is until an enemy pilot says hell to honor and shoots down the little guy in the parachute. The camera would then fade to black after one gets riddled with bullets, if the parachutist screamed a bit would be some what funny.

5. I as well as many owners of the PS3 version are having problems using the rudder on the AV8R stick by Saitek. I understand that the “Thrustmaster” is the official stick for the game, but could this problem for the AV8R be patched?

6. The fact that no labels or ability to lock onto enemy planes in simulation mod is very authentic kudos! guys that part is solid. Overall this might well be the best aviation simulator on consoles.

7. o yeah the kill timer should be extended to about maybe a min so crashers can still be killed.

P.S I know many people have posted many of these, but this is my personal wish list. More unlocks should be added maybe an extra cannon for my spit centered on the nose would be sweet, could you make that two?
Old 09-12-2009, 09:46 PM
Approved Member

[QUOTE=AVCG Stone;100128]
Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltyspark View Post
2. In simulation mode planes have to be locked to cockpits only , or the host needs to be given the option to lock to cockpits only.(the virtual cockpit is too much of an advantage for people using it , it gives them a MUCH bigger feild of view than the normal cockpit view) The only way to fix this is to either pump out as many cockpits as possible , or to make a generic placeholder cockpit that can be placed in as many planes as possible while you work on the real ones.

um no actually its a disadvantage because true cockpit give you a proper gunsight that you can use to judge rang of target etc. so don't wine
vc is advantage i hate it i want my 109 110 and 190 cockpits plus not to mention ju-87 he-111 series a-20g Blenheim IV
you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about
Old 09-12-2009, 11:16 PM
Approved Member

Default um

[QUOTE=guiltyspark;100226]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVCG Stone View Post
you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about
he is kinda right man the V-CP does give you a better view of the enemy you see it most on tight turns.