Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-12-2009, 03:22 AM
Approved Member

Default Anton please fix these things for the multiplayer community to survive!

1. the kill system needs to be fixed , its a game breaking bug and people are leaving the community because they cannot get kills due to the fact that people crash after they get damaged.

2. In simulation mode planes have to be locked to cockpits only , or the host needs to be given the option to lock to cockpits only.(the virtual cockpit is too much of an advantage for people using it , it gives them a MUCH bigger feild of view than the normal cockpit view) The only way to fix this is to either pump out as many cockpits as possible , or to make a generic placeholder cockpit that can be placed in as many planes as possible while you work on the real ones.

3. Too many of the planes in the game are purposely downgraded . Examples being the FW190 and the P-51D. These are exceptional planes that are not represented properly in your game. And its less content that players use online as a result. I find it sad i cant use a FW in this game because they are so broken.

4. more weapon unlocks for planes that dont have any !
I know the JU87 can carry up a 1800kg bomb!
yet there is no unlock for it
Old 09-12-2009, 03:29 AM
Approved Member

I'm convinced the game search isn't functioning properly.
I'd also like to see the P-51D "fixed" or properties tweaked, it's just not right.
Old 09-12-2009, 05:01 AM
Approved Member

I wanna see Birds and balloons and spiders and angels and god and bananas and jerry springer and baby jessus and grown up jessus and a picture of jessus and a picture of jessus drawing jessus and a picture of jessus seen drawing jessus.

Ok im very drunk And i doo agree
Old 09-12-2009, 06:23 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guiltyspark View Post
1. the kill system needs to be fixed , its a game breaking bug and people are leaving the community because they cannot get kills due to the fact that people crash after they get damaged.

2. In simulation mode planes have to be locked to cockpits only , or the host needs to be given the option to lock to cockpits only.(the virtual cockpit is too much of an advantage for people using it , it gives them a MUCH bigger feild of view than the normal cockpit view) The only way to fix this is to either pump out as many cockpits as possible , or to make a generic placeholder cockpit that can be placed in as many planes as possible while you work on the real ones.

3. Too many of the planes in the game are purposely downgraded . Examples being the FW190 and the P-51D. These are exceptional planes that are not represented properly in your game. And its less content that players use online as a result. I find it sad i cant use a FW in this game because they are so broken.

4. more weapon unlocks for planes that dont have any !
I know the JU87 can carry up a 1800kg bomb!
yet there is no unlock for it
Sounds to me like you just need more practice young man. I am getting along just fine now that I can find some rooms to play in. I am learning how to use all the planes and find success with each of them after some practice.
If fact, the p51d is now my most effective killer. this game is not meant to be easy right off the bat, It takes time to master each different planes strengths and weaknesses. If it gets too hard for you to get kills, you can always go play HALO, or hit me up in a message and I will halp you with your online play.
What needs to be fixed is the lobby system. Give us the option to search a lobby instead of being dumped into one blindly.

Thank You

SafetyJeff
Old 09-12-2009, 07:41 AM
Approved Member

Quote:

This guy must have been one of those P 51 and FW 190 aces in WW2. You should probably learn how to fly the plane first. Both are exactly like Oleg's models in the original IL2.

Instead of complaining just try not sucking as much.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:42 AM
Approved Member

is there a comparison with the p51 and the fw190 to certain performance cars (like the 911) which are superb but hard to master (cornering etc)?

ps "survive" is a bit strong...I've yet to meet an arsehole on Bop after several hours online...takes 30seconds on COD
________
TRICHOMES PICTURES

Last edited by juz1; 02-24-2011 at 08:31 AM.
Old 09-12-2009, 01:02 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Yep, just having a kill stat is pretty weak for the game imo. There should be assists and all the rest of it as alot of people crash on purpose being chased.

Kamakazie pilots should be penalised, maybe a longer respawn.

Soon enough for me the novelty will wear off if the multiplayer isn't changed in some way for the kills & stats.
Old 09-12-2009, 01:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan2107 View Post
This guy must have been one of those P 51 and FW 190 aces in WW2. You should probably learn how to fly the plane first. Both are exactly like Oleg's models in the original IL2.

Instead of complaining just try not sucking as much.
they are most definately not the same
Old 09-12-2009, 01:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullblits View Post

Ok im very drunk And i doo agree
Drunk! at this time lol

actually makes sense
Old 09-12-2009, 04:31 PM
Approved Member

ps "survive" is a bit strong...I've yet to meet an arsehole on Bop after several hours online...takes 30seconds on COD[/QUOTE]

Amen to that brother.