Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Crossworlds Campaigns

Crossworlds Campaigns Questions, strategies, hints and other info about campaigns in KB: Crossworlds.

Old 10-18-2010, 11:27 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metathron View Post
Are you sure about that? I seem to remember this ability from before, at least with the original ogre unit, if not the whole race...
I re-loaded an old save, and you are right - it was present there, and yes, it gave +10 morale back then too. I just never had any of my stacks, not even summoned ones, getting killed by Orcs to notice.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:07 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Isn't it so that 2 or more negative effects give a total of -2 morale, not -1 for each negative effect? That's why I said +5 morale -2 morale = still +3 morale.
Oh? I thought negative morale keeps stacking. I'm not sure.

Even so, if you were using demons and undead with the orcs (any other negative racial modifier), you could start with -3 morale or something even worse, PLUS negative status, and then kill... to regain High Morale.

I think it opens up some interesting possibilities. My orc team has certainly enjoyed it. It also gave me some ideas on a demonic team as well since the Pentagram gives a +2 morale bonus. Hmmmm 100% critical demons?
Old 10-19-2010, 01:16 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
What's the point of +10 morale, I wonder, if morale bonuses max out at +3?
-2 negative effects
-2 undead
-1 demon
-1 curse

You can actually stack up quite a few. I think 10 was a good 'fire and forget' number. It'd be hard for someone to accidentally get them down from that.