Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 06-27-2012, 04:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Krupi View Post
Woot, come on all we have seen so far is Russian/Red aircraft it's about time we saw the 109F and 190A but I do hope we get the p40
yes indeed, blue content please!

The Ju88 variant was cool though!
ASUS Sabertooth MB--Intel 2600k@4.7--EVGA GTX580 3GB--Corasir 1200 watt psu--Corsair 16gb 1866--Corsair H70 cooler--Corsair 650d case--OCZ Vertex 3--Track IR5--CH Eclipse Yoke--CH Trottle Quadrant--CH MFP--CH Rudders-MSFF2
Old 06-27-2012, 08:26 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catito14 View Post
The problem is that the info and the answers that B6 gives here are zero in comparison with his activity in sukhoi.ru ....
B6 is a forum member for 11+ years there. Long before he joined 1C. He would be banned there if he does not provide more information Just kidding
Old 06-27-2012, 11:13 PM
Approved Member

If it's only a matter of a language barrier, then surely there must be someone either at 1C, this forum or the Russian forum who has a better grasp of both Russian and English who could help with the update threads. No offense to B6, but why continue to struggle putting out update threads that are difficult to understand and subject to so much interpretation that it breeds more resentment with each passing week? It might eliminate some of the division here.
Old 06-27-2012, 11:16 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by No601_Merlin View Post
only governments accept products that do not reasonable satisfy the stated aims a year after purchase. If you sell a product that is known to still need a great deal of development, then its reasonable for people who having given them a whole year to get it right to complain about promoting a new product before the original one is finished.
Not true! All non-trivial Softwares are a complex beast that have problems and requires fixes, patches and updates.

Even Microsoft has been selling opperating systems and application software since 1975, knowning full well that every single one of their products require a 'great deal of development' and don't quite meet their aims.

In fact they have turned it into a marketing ploy and even stop supporting their older version of their software and force you to buy the newer flawed version just to get their support. And Flight sims just like office software are far from perfect. For the forseable future they will all be patched and updated and evolve. Either that or they will stagnate and die.

I think we are lucky that COD's developers are looking to the future and the long term viability of the series.

The patches don't come as much as I would like true. But at least they are still working on them. I've got boxes of Sim sitting in my shed that are not being supported.

Each and every one of the titles below were great sims or games. How many are still being supported by their developers?

Old 06-27-2012, 11:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjel View Post
If it's only a matter of a language barrier, then surely there must be someone either at 1C, this forum or the Russian forum who has a better grasp of both Russian and English who could help with the update threads. No offense to B6, but why continue to struggle putting out update threads that are difficult to understand and subject to so much interpretation that it breeds more resentment with each passing week? It might eliminate some of the division here.

I would imagine that everyone has now seen how we act here and they cant find anyone to take over dealing with us lol...
Old 06-27-2012, 11:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
I would imagine that everyone has now seen how we act here and they cant find anyone to take over dealing with us lol...
Maybe, but it's gotta start someplace, sometime. I don't think anyone can deny this forum is fractured badly. IF CoD is fixed and it's follow ons do make it to market, it would be in Ic's best interest to have a fan base that isn't ready to rip the others' throats out.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:07 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH_woodstock View Post
@Blacksix,
will the Russian P40 be included in sequel??Any version of the p40 is my favorite plane.Can you show us a screen shot of that?
+1
Old 06-28-2012, 06:05 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH_woodstock View Post
@Blacksix,
will the Russian P40 be included in sequel??Any version of the p40 is my favorite plane.Can you show us a screen shot of that?
No, these planes there were very few. Like the P-39. We are not able to make rare aircraft now. Not enough time and people.
Maybe we'll make Hurricane, but after the release.

And don't ask me about FW-190, please. I can't say.
Old 06-28-2012, 06:22 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSix View Post
No, these planes there were very few. Like the P-39. We are not able to make rare aircraft now. Not enough time and people.
Maybe we'll make Hurricane, but after the release.

And don't ask me about FW-190, please. I can't say.
HOLY CRAPE! you guys do need help. Sounds like you have a staff of 4, 1 being the janitor. No wonder you guys are flat out. Modders could help alot I suspect? ..and they're free!

.....--oOo-- --oOo-- HE-111 --oOo-- --oOo--.....
========================================
-oOo- Intel i7-2600K (non-clocked) -oOo- GA-P67A
-oOo- DF 85 full tower -oOo- 1000W corsair
-oOo- 8 GB 1600Hz -oOo- 2 x GTX 580 1.5M (295.73)
-oOo- 240 SSD -oOo- W7 64bit
-oOo- PB2700 LED 2560 x 1440 6ms 60Hz -oOo-
========================================
Old 06-28-2012, 06:25 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by He111 View Post
Modders could help alot I suspect? ..and they're free!
Though partly banned in this forum