Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 04-13-2010, 12:26 PM
Approved Member

I worried about the same thing when I played my impossible no-loss (or low loss ) games.

Good news is, I was able to go no-loss until baal (bleh, 52 casualties) using NO undead as a Warrior Class. I'm trying to avoid using the usual "boring" Black Knight combo to beat bosses.

Paladins, Elves, Hunters, Royal Griffins (for show), and Bowmen. Yes, bowmen. The little guys in blue suits.

The irony is, they weren't part of the 52 casualties. I only lost 2 royal griffins and 49 hunters.

However, I specifically went for a 100% critical hit build for all the archers, which required me to use Trigger and quite a few specific bow items. It also required the gift mod's black bandage.

You can actually buy a lot of human army guys right before the last battle. It almost seems like the game was supposedly designed to allow for a human army to win since they have a lot of physical resistances.
Old 04-13-2010, 02:03 PM
Approved Member

hmm bowmen/hunters sounds interesting.. probabaly will try it in my next run.
right now i am owning everything using. all dragon army supported by inquisitor , paladins , black knights. with Moro dark. focusing on high morale for all. with level 3 onslaught and morale 2/3 on dragons i just start hitting every thing on first move itself. use haste to move paladins/black nights forward. second round use special abilities of dragons and start hitting with stone skin paladins/black knights. almost all battles are over in 3/4 rounds.
vs demon/undead based army phantom my high morale inquisitor, and watch the fun.
game is almost over.