Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 08-13-2011, 08:50 AM
Approved Member

Default :)

Thanks to everyone for their amazing work!
What should I download in order to enjoy this? There are files all over the place and I would rather I did not make any mistakes. Also, in what order should I extract/use them please?
Old 08-13-2011, 07:18 PM
Approved Member

There is a limit of 5 files max per post so i can't put em in one place, i will have more fixes for the mod itself soon. I found more bugs and it will be a hassle to upload every new file that i fixed, i might just package em all in a .zip soon enough.

But since it already has rus_* files you should instead delete/rename "other" "rus_chat" "rus_quest" then as it says in the read-me, extract the folders into \Kings Bounty Armored Princess\sessions\red_sands\localization\rus\

I will update this description.
Old 08-14-2011, 01:49 PM
Approved Member

grimeleven, thanks for your work on this.

Quick question:

Your first post links to Red Sands version 1.1, yet it would seem on that Red Sands is version 1.3 (http://kingsbounty.ru/test/red_sands...p_1.3_full.exe). (Also seems to be a 1.4 version coming out... o.O)

How much of the translation effort do we think can carry over to the bug fixed version?

ADDENDUM:

Apparently http://kingsbounty.ru/test/red_sands..._1.3_light.exe is the "upgrade" file from version 1.0, 1.1, and 1.2 to 1.3 Red Sands. Sadly, I'd bet on the language files being completely changed regardless. ><

Last edited by Sederien; 08-14-2011 at 06:08 PM.
Old 08-14-2011, 11:56 PM
Approved Member

Ah thanks for pointing this out, turns out most of my work can be saved, i had to modify dozens of files with the added text into their patch changes but ican't be sure i have gotten em all. Chat, quests are not checked yet.

I just released v1.6 which works fine with Red Sands 1.3, using it myself with my existing savegame, tho they say on forum it might have some weirds effects, we shall see if it's stable.

N' joy
Old 08-15-2011, 08:49 AM
Registered Member

Nice going for the mod.

Now I can't figure out why the raven isn't giving me wanderer scrolls anymore. It's just not eating the thorn sprouts.
Old 08-20-2011, 12:08 PM
Approved Member

Ok i need a little help ppl. I reinstaled KBAP and KBCW get patch 1.3.1 and instaled red sands and now i cant load my od save games from before (i had nice playthrough with mage). Any idea how to get it working again ?
Old 08-20-2011, 04:28 PM
Approved Member

Conditions?
Is a save from Red Sands?
Are the translation files installed correctly?
The path of save and or game are the same?
Old 08-20-2011, 06:45 PM
Approved Member

It`s red sands save files 3 of them, i dl new translated files form this tread and replaced old rus_chat with eng_chat. And save games exist in my savegame folde with other i can load like adventure mod, orcs on the march etc, i only cant load this 3 save from red sands. i can play mod but i have to start new game.
Old 08-20-2011, 08:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatt_Shade View Post
It`s red sands save files 3 of them, i dl new translated files form this tread and replaced old rus_chat with eng_chat. And save games exist in my savegame folde with other i can load like adventure mod, orcs on the march etc, i only cant load this 3 save from red sands. i can play mod but i have to start new game.
Maybe you had Red Sands 1.1, and a bug might have made those saves incompatible with 1.3? if that's the version you have i don't know. I'm sure you know how it works but the Red Sands campaign is loaded on the main screen right? the custom background. I tried renaming one of my save game and it still works so hmmm

Another thing to check, use save game scanner on 1 of those saves that cannot load, the result folder there is a file saveinfo.txt and inside it should say " {A}{session} = {addon/red_sands}". Other than that i could check the problem remotely.
Old 08-20-2011, 10:19 PM
Approved Member

No the crazy thing is that i have 2 more save files from before unistaling and they both work, but both are on first island. I was just trying something with warrior and paladin heroes, but decided to play mage and started game got to 38 lvl and those save files doesnt work. Weird