Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Technical problems and solutions

Technical problems and solutions Questions and solutions

Old 10-19-2010, 10:44 PM
Approved Member

I don't remember the game warning me against anything. Maybe it was worded in too subtle way. When I noticed that the patent stopped collecting trophies I wasn't happy, but I had enough of them to last me whole play-through, so I wasn't devastated, too.
Old 10-29-2010, 06:33 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Shockwave View Post
Fairly Major bug - after you give the Blood of the Goddess to Jimmy Kraud to heal his scars, all his dialogue disappears. You can talk to him, but will only see empty blurbs under his portrait, and won't even see his anwers, you can click on the blurbs to leave or dismiss him, though.
Do you remember which dialogue options dismiss him? In case I'd like to sack hime before the patch arrives...
Old 10-29-2010, 01:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiko Kila View Post
I don't remember the game warning me against anything. Maybe it was worded in too subtle way. When I noticed that the patent stopped collecting trophies I wasn't happy, but I had enough of them to last me whole play-through, so I wasn't devastated, too.
Oh, I agree, it was too subtle for such a monumental decision.

Tell that to someone who only had 396 trophies and at the time only had like 23 orc veterans in the entire game.

I replayed my game for a demonic style...

I have since gone back to sacrificing. I even managed to sacrifice my way up from 1 Demoness to 210 via sacrifice and 21 through the wizard's tower (yeah, super late game, that's why I needed to "lose" my trophy gaining capability so I could convert a Lake Faerie into a Demoness. Ah... look at the little army of voluputuous girls she has spawned).

I originally converted my army of demonologists up using trophies, but found that sacrificing was ideal there too. I sacrificed up to 180 or so of them, from 51. I had enough trophies to convert all of them too, but I decided to save them just in case I needed to do a one off conversion.

One sacrifice was worth about 750 or so trophies for demonologists.
One sacrifice was worth about 1200 trophies for demonesses.

Considering the highest trophy drop I ever got was like 1000 in a single battle... you could see how double casting sacrifice was FAR FAR FAR more efficient.
Old 11-03-2010, 06:57 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrzafka View Post
Do you remember which dialogue options dismiss him? In case I'd like to sack hime before the patch arrives...
Last one. Works even after the bug. Just remember to take all his items before you do.