Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 11-19-2012, 02:43 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckdamascus View Post
Oh no! Your only option for humans 'might' be in Messerland (elf land) if you do the quest properly, but I dont' remember archmages being there in my playthrough (only paladins/horsemen but no archmage or runemage).

After that, I don't think there are anymore humans left.

You might get a few buys from Rezo, but not a lot and obviously you are in a catch-22 there. (need archmage to save Rezo, but need Rezo to buy archmage haha).

You can use sacrifice to rebuild your archmage army though or stock up on them via easy battles (this is why I save a lot of easy battles around just in case!).

To be honest though, besides paladins and runemages, there are plenty of other subtitutes. So don't fret! Otherwise, reload! If you do reload and buy extra armies, keep the spare armies NOT IN Greenwort/Arlania castles. Stick them back in Viking land or Freedom Isles.

It seems that i must to find some other units, maybe with dragons.
I found archmages on shore but from humans i love Rune mages and Paladins, others are here to boost morale.

And unit that i like the most are Royal Griffins and i also buy them only in Guilford's castle. But if i play with dragons they are not suitable

I'm dissapointed about this, i played with humans in all KB games, and of course witn Royal griffins
Old 11-19-2012, 02:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandar777 View Post
It seems that i must to find some other units, maybe with dragons.
I found archmages on shore but from humans i love Rune mages and Paladins, others are here to boost morale.

And unit that i like the most are Royal Griffins and i also buy them only in Guilford's castle. But if i play with dragons they are not suitable

I'm dissapointed about this, i played with humans in all KB games, and of course witn Royal griffins
You will definitely get Royal Griffins later on. I hate those things though, but they are good.

Hey, you can use sacrifice. I also ran with a very very small group of Rune Mages since you don't need that many.

I'd definitely pre-stock up Paladins though.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckdamascus View Post
You will definitely get Royal Griffins later on. I hate those things though, but they are good.

Hey, you can use sacrifice. I also ran with a very very small group of Rune Mages since you don't need that many.

I'd definitely pre-stock up Paladins though.
Thank you for everything. I'm combine something of this an maybe add some vikings, maidens or soothsayer