Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Mods, discussions, links, etc.

Old 08-30-2011, 03:59 PM
Ali Fish

that dream may come back sooner than i even thought after 4:47 today \o/. i sense a smile coming from the corner of my mouth lol.... and with some actuall information and general niceties from luthier. well i will eat my words. more of this and well ... if my dream is re kindled ive no reason to complain.
Old 08-31-2011, 01:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Fish View Post
that dream may come back sooner than i even thought after 4:47 today \o/. i sense a smile coming from the corner of my mouth lol.... and with some actuall information and general niceties from luthier. well i will eat my words. more of this and well ... if my dream is re kindled ive no reason to complain.
Well said mate. Will you be looking into the shaders of the next patch when it is released? Looking at the video Luthier posted, the shadows don't look as dark as in the current version of the sim. It will be interesting to see what work they've actually done.
Old 09-02-2011, 05:07 PM
Ali Fish

well there should be a map making sdk soonish, so regards shaders yeah ill be lookin at that and the shader textures.

need ideas for maps tbh ¿?¿?.(more interested in large multiplayer maps)

i like how they have implemented the atmospherics on these latest updates, but i get the feeling its still not dynamic like my version of the same concept was, (shaded mip maps).
Old 09-06-2011, 10:33 PM
Approved Member

Do we need this thread anymore ?
Old 09-06-2011, 10:42 PM
Ali Fish

im glad to say "NO we dont need this thread anymore" !
Old 09-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Ali Fish

but we may need a mod for the pre computed atmopsherics scatter technology.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:27 AM
Approved Member

Ali- PM sent..
Old 06-06-2012, 05:07 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekar View Post
Sorry guys- here are a few day shots.

Was just wondering what happened to this project. It looked bloody awesome (just like Ali's spitfire picture a page or so back).

Source for the sceptical: http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...11&postcount=9
Old 06-08-2012, 11:26 AM
Ali Fish

i care only about DCS and the DCS " World " of opportunity for everyone. if they throw BFM at me with some respect and without required payment. i shall return. fat chance of that ehh ? so thats why i cant be arsed with this side of flight simming. besides ive joined a virtual aerobatics group now (virtual tuskegee airmen) which will consume all of my time in the skies. and working the texturing over at DCS like nothing ive done before. so bye bye to modding Clod and whatever comes after.

Last edited by Ali Fish; 06-08-2012 at 11:30 AM.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:28 PM
Approved Member

Pity but if aerobatics is what your interested in then it's no wonder cod doesn't do anything for you.

I still believe cod is the best ww2 flight simulator out ATM and looking at the competition, or the lack of it, it is not going to be knocked off the top spot anytime soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Its a glass half full/half empty scenario, we all know the problems, we all know what needs to be fixed it just some people focus on the water they have and some focus on the water that isnt there....
Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL.
CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10.
INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4.