Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Vietnam

Men of War: Vietnam A new title in the world-known Men of War real-time tactics game series

Old 09-14-2011, 06:09 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakAhLah View Post
Me too, this is a step backwards for the MOW series.
A step backwards, more like time travel back to the 90's, lol. These guys could have done so much more with Vietnam, I am a computer science major at the University of Michigan, I see this as an utter failure on their part, I could have done a better job with a handful of modders and a couple of graphic designers. The only thing about Vietnam that i really like is the graphics, hell they even changed around some of the most basic controls which has thrown me off completely.
Old 09-14-2011, 06:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnseenOni View Post
I am a computer science major at the University of Michigan, I see this as an utter failure on their part
and how many released games do you have under your belt that would make your opinion in any way more relevant than anyone else's?

Quote:
I could have done a better job with a handful of modders and a couple of graphic designers.
ah, but you didn't, did you?

Quote:
The only thing about Vietnam that i really like is the graphics, hell they even changed around some of the most basic controls which has thrown me off completely.
Assault Squad changed the controls. Vietnam is true to the series' previous entries.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:51 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
A step backwards, more like time travel back to the 90's, lol. These guys could have done so much more with Vietnam, I am a computer science major at the University of Michigan, I see this as an utter failure on their part, I could have done a better job with a handful of modders and a couple of graphic designers. The only thing about Vietnam that i really like is the graphics, hell they even changed around some of the most basic controls which has thrown me off completely.
Go on then. We're waiting.
Old 09-15-2011, 12:19 AM
Registered Member

I'm still waiting for 1C to swallow their "pride" and start handing out refunds to the 95% of customers that are dissapointed.
Old 09-15-2011, 12:56 AM
Registered Member

Exclamation

There is literally 2 things 1C need to do to make MOW:Vietnam a good game.
1) Make the GEM Editor available in the game directory just as it is in Men Of War and Men Of War: Assault Squad.
2) Add a mods tab to the options menu.

Both these things can be done with one single update. once they do both these things it opens up the possibility of the Men Of War community to do what we do best. Create our own maps and missions and release them for download as mods.
This would result in the possibility of good multiplayer being an addition to Men Of War: Vietnam.

So Please Please Please 1C release an update that gives us easy access to the GEM Editor for Men Of War: Vietnam.
Old 09-15-2011, 05:13 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombifreak View Post
I'm still waiting for 1C to swallow their "pride" and start handing out refunds to the 95% of customers that are dissapointed.
you just made that up, didn't you?
Old 09-15-2011, 01:33 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred DM View Post
you just made that up, didn't you?
I should have said 50% if I wanted it to be true
Trust me, I'm a doctor.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:28 PM
Approved Member

I am also disappointed with the game. I liked all of them and own all of them. But LOVE MoW:AS and expected some of that in this game. Why not use it if it works? Please add some type of Assault Squad type maps to the game.
Old 09-16-2011, 05:30 PM
Registered Member

Hi, I loved this series but this game is a real disappointment

I suggest you to fire the project leader
Old 09-17-2011, 04:38 AM
Approved Member

agree...lol...this really a very very bad game...compare to the first 2 MOW..wish had good SP and MP...the SP in Vietnam is way too boring and sleepy...