Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 03-15-2011, 07:19 PM
Tree_UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feuerfalke View Post
Nothing. Just another thread with good old Tree: "I just complain about everything and when something does turn out as planned, I tell them I saw it coming."

Be happy, with Tree we've got our very own Sandbox-Nostradamus.
Feuerfalke loves me really.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:22 PM
Registered Member

"Oh great and terrible popup gods,
May you not rise up to afflict CLoD
May your buildings not fade
May the FM be true
May the DM be right
Oh great and terrible popup gods
May you go and afflict other games (but not Shogun 2!)
amen
Old 03-15-2011, 07:29 PM
Approved Member

geesus!

why so much hate???? tree made a perfectly acceptable question, and i suport it and would like to have an answer:

"how is the building "pop-up" handled in the new engine) is this tunable, from acceptable into unexisting? wahts the distance we can see buildings from?"

poor you tree, i have no idea waht did you do in the past, but a hell lot of people dindt like it....
Old 03-15-2011, 07:29 PM
Approved Member

I think you might need to get a new login name Tree, because no matter what you post the loonies jump on it!
I would suggest Tree_UK2,as it will take them months to realise its you!

I don t think we would take months to realise its Tree, it would be easy to recognise its him, because how could he change his personality..
Old 03-15-2011, 08:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldschool61 View Post
I know lets all pray that the pop ups go away!!
Absolutely true! Let's rather give Oleg another year, please! May God prevent us from a near release, that would give us the chance to test the simulation and see ourselves, if there are really pop-ups in the release-version on our PCs.

No, really, please, please, we want to push back the release so we can watch more videos from uncompleted betas instead and pi** our pants. Hell, if we see just one popping house, we most surely won't play this friggin FlightSimulation! Seriously, this is worse than Steam+StarForce+Full HDD-Scan+SingleActivation+SignATreatyWithTheDevil.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:21 PM
Approved Member

Without unkowingly becoming hypocritical too, you lot really are hypocritical.
At the end of the day, all Tree has done is ask a question and the lot of you have trolled his topic. Whinging that Tree has whinged makes you what? Whingers? nah, surely not...

you may lack the intellect, but is it really so hard to ignore Tree's topics and let Oleg or Luthier answer if necessary?
Because topics like these just turn into a session where (grown?) men are talking about Tree...
not sure about you lot, but it's like a perverse form of a Tree fan-club.

At the end of the day, if any other user had posed this question, it would probably have resulted in '+1's' or people saying that it would nice to see fade implemented, but obviously it's not a priority to include quickly pre-release.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:25 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by philip.ed View Post
Without unkowingly becoming hypocritical too, you lot really are hypocritical.
At the end of the day, all Tree has done is ask a question and the lot of you have trolled his topic. Whinging that Tree has whinged makes you what? Whingers? nah, surely not...

you may lack the intellect, but is it really so hard to ignore Tree's topics and let Oleg or Luthier answer if necessary?
Because topics like these just turn into a session where (grown?) men are talking about Tree...
not sure about you lot, but it's like a perverse form of a Tree fan-club.

At the end of the day, if any other user had posed this question, it would probably have resulted in '+1's' or people saying that it would nice to see fade implemented, but obviously it's not a priority to include quickly pre-release.
+1
More than a bit of Tree envy going on here methinks,my gaydar is off the scale!
Old 03-15-2011, 08:28 PM
Registered Member

Again, no issue at all with someone having questions about building popus etc.
it is only right and proper that questions get asked.

But the questions that were asked in this instance were not designed to get an informative answer...they were designed to inflame or iritate. Read the actual question again...the response requested was a yes/no to presupposed answers, both of which have seriously negative connotations.

If the question had been "are there still going to be building popups like in IL2?", yes, +1's all round. but if it is along the same lines as "do you take medication for your mental illness, or do you handle it some other way?"...THAT is entirely inappropriate and offensive...it is MEANT to be!
Old 03-15-2011, 08:41 PM
Global Moderator

Don't sweat Tree he has a penchant for worry that mirrors that of a woman, even though I suspect he is a man.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:42 PM
Tree_UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmiss View Post
I don't care if they popup, just as long as I'm far enough away not to see it.

There is always that.

Don't sweat Tree he has a penchant for worry that mirrors that of a woman, even though I suspect he is a man.
you suspect correctly