Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-12-2009, 01:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axe99 View Post
Hey Spitfire, I've had quite a few times when I've scored a clear hit (even had the deck of the boat burning) and there was no change to the tickets on either team, and even more times when I'm fairly sure I've scored a hit but there's been no change (but only raise the question marks over the ones I'm sure about, my aim isn't perfect ). There are definitely fairly common cases of direct hits with bombs and no changes to tickets.
that quite strange, ive hit approx 20 meters to the side of a ship and still took tickets. but then again the bomb size does play a role in it
Old 09-12-2009, 01:50 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire23 View Post
Each hit takes tickets off the enemy. you can destroy them but it takes afew hits.

it is purpously made this way so the games can last longer instead of blowing them up straight away.

As for the bomb sight dissapearing, i have experienced that also, but its not a reggular occurance.
What he said.

The tickets do lower if you hit the target and it does take a lot to destroy them so the games are not over in 5 mins which I like.
Old 09-12-2009, 03:39 PM
Approved Member

Will rockets work in Strike as well? I just unlocked some for my Yak and the first time I used them I couldn't blow up a single target or take any tickets off the other side, but some of you saying it's happened with bombs too. Is it just a glitch or what.
Old 09-12-2009, 03:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaker126 View Post
Will rockets work in Strike as well? I just unlocked some for my Yak and the first time I used them I couldn't blow up a single target or take any tickets off the other side, but some of you saying it's happened with bombs too. Is it just a glitch or what.
They should since rockets are for ground attack.
Old 09-12-2009, 04:17 PM
Approved Member

I guess I'll just give it another go then. Nice to know I wasn't alone in experiencing this.
Old 09-12-2009, 07:58 PM
Approved Member

Sorry for the double post but I tried again not long ago, it seems like the rockets don't seem to work. i'm curious how others are getting on.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:06 PM
Approved Member

dont get strike at all the other team always win.even though we are bombin the hell outa them the tickets dont seem to go down HELP MEEEE its wel confusin
Old 09-12-2009, 09:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotgeoff View Post
dont get strike at all the other team always win.even though we are bombin the hell outa them the tickets dont seem to go down HELP MEEEE its wel confusin
I've played this mode a bunch and never seen that happen before.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:36 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotgeoff View Post
I've got that before - not totally, but only once - was flying a HE-111 on a Sicilian map, and most of the bombs were hitting the target, and the tickets were going down _very_ slowly, and there was only one bomber at our base (same model), ripping through them. Me playing badly couldn't account for the different rate of loss, although if they were carrying heavier bombs (I'm not familiar with the varies Heinkel-111 loadouts) then that could be the reason.

And have never, ever managed to take a single ticket with rockets, and that's after firing 20+ into a ship and again setting the deck alight.
Old 09-13-2009, 01:08 PM
Approved Member

so what your sayin is FORGET rockets and stick with bombs then?