Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2012, 08:53 AM
Approved Member

B6 You dont happen to have any info you can share with us on if the CTD/memory leak issue has at least been identified and worked on possibly for the next patch?
Old 02-03-2012, 08:54 AM
Approved Member

Thankyou!
Old 02-03-2012, 08:55 AM
Approved Member

6. Oleg didn't promise, he just alluded to the hypothetical suspect of the probable but unconfirmed existence of occasional glints from distant planes' canopies, and only in the version of the game compiled at the time of his propositions. Now, can we have those reflections again?

Quote:
I might probably allude to the hypothetical possibility that this feature might or might not eventually make it into the game.
__________________________________________________ ____________

LOL! I knew that I wouldn't get an answer ...
Old 02-03-2012, 08:56 AM
Approved Member

Thanks B6 & team,

look forward to the update.. One thing will we see the new graphics patch on COD or will it be down in one complete whack..So you buy BOM and with that you get the new G/E for COD?

O_Smiladon
6 Gig Ram, Kingston hyper Blah blah
X58 Gigabyte M/Board
Old 02-03-2012, 08:56 AM
Approved Member

Oh, completely forgot a tiny detail.
Benchmarks on the BETA version of the new graphics.
Testing FPS on the first British campaign mission. Max details.
Old graphics – 74 FPS average. New graphics – 134 FPS average.
i7-870, 4Gb RAM, GeForce GTX 570
__________________________________________________ ____________

OK, crude numbers are there, but what is the quality tradeout? Everything comes at a price ...
Old 02-03-2012, 09:03 AM
Approved Member

I'm pretty sure that force feedback is broken with all FFB sticks and not just MS FFB2. The FFB will cut in and out randomly I've heard logitec G940 owners complain of the same problem. Plus the cannon shake is broken on the bf109 it uses the wrong ffe file.... but I've mentioned that a million times on here already.
Old 02-03-2012, 09:15 AM
Approved Member

Post ... thanks for the update, ...

... again, nice aircraft, looks like a swiss cheese this time...

but what about the online problems with constant game crashes when in multiplayer, suddenly disappearing planes, poor visibility of planes and stuff, will that also be resolved with the next patch ?

And ..., WHEN will this next patch come, this spring, in summer, autumn next year ? When ? No mention about all that ... ?!
Old 02-03-2012, 09:20 AM
Approved Member

We need a date for the release :S , anyway good job, keep up it

Youtube Profile: http://www.youtube.com/user/E69Qpassa
Old 02-03-2012, 09:25 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
... again, nice aircraft, looks like a swiss cheese this time...

but what about the online problems with constant game crashes when in multiplayer, suddenly disappearing planes, poor visibility of planes and stuff, will that also be resolved with the next patch ?

And ..., WHEN will this next patch come, this spring, in summer, autumn next year ? When ? No mention about all that ... ?!
I don't think you'll ever hear anything about release dates from MG again, unless of course they're about to release something (the next day or so) and know it'll be this date. They got burned by missing previously published dates quite often so they now prefer to say not more than absolutely necessary.
Old 02-03-2012, 09:26 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnomad View Post
I'm pretty sure that force feedback is broken with all FFB sticks and not just MS FFB2. The FFB will cut in and out randomly I've heard logitec G940 owners complain of the same problem. Plus the cannon shake is broken on the bf109 it uses the wrong ffe file.... but I've mentioned that a million times on here already.
... same problem here, I also have a MS Sidewinder FFB2 plus a Saitek X45 (throttle only in use). Whenever I shoot the guns or drop a bomb, FFB cuts out regularly. Sometimes it recovers, sometimes it doesent.
Closed Thread