Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess > Units, artifacts and armor-bearers

Units, artifacts and armor-bearers Discussion, questions and solutions about units, artifacts and armor-bearers.

Old 02-02-2010, 01:53 PM
Approved Member

+5 Atk/+10% Crit/+20% Lightning spell damage. Since Lightning is Order magic based, it is one of the best spells in the arsenal of the Paladin, and since she's running with mediocre intellect, those 20% are like +4 intellect when casting a Lightning spell (not to mention that it can branch and hit all the enemies in one go, and may shock them, thus incapacitating them).

For the Warrior, the +10% crit alone is a big deal.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:41 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechnophobe View Post
+5 atk and 10% crit is a huge boost to damage. Crit % is very easily the strongest late game statistical bonus, as it multiplies with all others, and late game you can have a lot of +morale effects that also efficiently stack with them.
I am playing as a mage on hard this time, and I found a belt with +10% crit and a weapon with +20% crit very early in the game. Combined with ancient phoenix from Bolo, I had an easy time early game
Old 02-03-2010, 02:56 PM
Approved Member

I've found pieces of "life ring" or similar (not sure of exact name). This is not quite the same as item set. How many of these pieces are there and what exactly do they do (or for that matter) how do you use them?

The specific piece I found this game was pair of shoes mentioned in this thread that give 4 int but last game I also found a couple of pieces (again can't remember the names of these bloody thing). Both this game and last game the items were found in Elron; land of elves.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:09 PM
Approved Member

It owns Undead and Demons basically. there are three pieces, the HOly Cross (made from iron cross) the sandals... and something else I don't remember.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:10 PM
Approved Member

My issue with critical hits is at the end, when it interferes with your resurrects. You're trying to whittle down the last enemy stack as much as you can without killing it, but you have to factor in the possibility of a critical hit. Meaning you have to keep more alive, which means he might wind up killing some of your units right when you just got done resurrecting them.
Old 02-03-2010, 11:32 PM
Approved Member

Just use a control spell on the last stack. Fear, polymorph, blind. It much more consistent than trying to get an enemy down to just a couple of troops.
Old 02-04-2010, 01:27 PM
Approved Member

Ok. I have the cross. The third piece loaded last game - I think it was some sort of ring. Hopefully it will load again this game (but probably not). Hum...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zechnophobe View Post
It owns Undead and Demons basically. there are three pieces, the HOly Cross (made from iron cross) the sandals... and something else I don't remember.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:50 AM
Approved Member

Wanderer's gloves - +10 rage guarenteed for a measly 5 mana Teleport spell!
Life Bow - 8% chance to drop branch that will give a permanent +1 Intellect boost when used. (I've got 2 branches from 160 fights so far!)