Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 05-09-2011, 03:11 PM
Approved Member

Awesome shots.. I was hoping this would the order of released would follow along with WWII

ATAG Forums + Stats
Old 05-09-2011, 03:12 PM
Approved Member

another map that needs a lot of objects
Old 05-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Langnasen

Have I been transported to the Twilight Zone? CoD is still in major crisis and the first thread from one of the devs in days talks about some Russian add-on a few months up the road? If you don't get this game running properly pretty bloody soon nobody will touch another game from you lot with a pole, never mind an add-on for a broken one.

Yes, I'd like to play MP, mainly because there is zero SP. But I can't, MP is broken. Again. Care to talk about that instead of add-ons? Maybe some clue what you're doing about it and when we might see the results?
Old 05-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Approved Member

..so we will have Fw190, 109 G2 etc etc...?
Old 05-09-2011, 03:16 PM
Approved Member

Awesome!
Old 05-09-2011, 03:17 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langnasen View Post
Have I been transported to the Twilight Zone? CoD is still in major crisis and the first thread from one of the devs in days talks about some Russian add-on a few months up the road? If you don't get this game running properly pretty bloody soon nobody will touch another game from you lot with a pole, never mind an add-on for a broken one.

Yes, I'd like to play MP, mainly because there is zero SP. But I can't, MP is broken. Again. Care to talk about that instead of add-ons? Maybe some clue what you're doing about it and when we might see the results?
Like he mentioned, this will be the only information regarding upcoming addons in the next couple of months, its good to know that they also working on the future. You are right that they should focus more on CoD, and I believe they already do looking at the amount of patches, your post is too furious and uncalled for.
Old 05-09-2011, 03:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupaxx View Post
..so we will have Fw190, 109 G2 etc etc...?
will depend on the scenario, if it will be "Battle of Moskau" , so winter 1941/21, would mean no
Old 05-09-2011, 03:20 PM
Approved Member

Mmm IL-2 at sunset. Me Like! Still probably my favourite plane from the original series.
Old 05-09-2011, 03:22 PM
Approved Member

ahh, so they already don't bother with clodo, now let's all do the same and wait for some eastern front stand-alone!
Old 05-09-2011, 03:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnigruH View Post
ahh, so they already don't bother with clodo, now let's all do the same and wait for some eastern front stand-alone!
or, they do care over Dover but as artists can't really help the situation they are put to do work on the upcoming packs while the core devs keep on fighting the bugs after a long well deserved rest.

But I've been wrong before.