Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD Multiplayer

CoD Multiplayer Everything about multiplayer in IL-2 CoD

Old 10-17-2012, 01:44 PM
Approved Member

You can't fly around at 1.35 ata all day anymore. Save 1.35 for combat and cruise at 1.3 or lower.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:52 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by notafinger! View Post
You can't fly around at 1.35 ata all day anymore. Save 1.35 for combat and cruise at 1.3 or lower.
I think I read 1.1 is optimum for cruise

GigaByteBoard...64bit...FX 4300 3.8, G. Skill sniper 1866 32GB, EVGA GTX 660 ti 3gb, Raptor 64mb cache, Planar 120Hz 2ms, CH controls, Tir5
Old 10-17-2012, 01:54 PM
Approved Member

Goto 14 seconds on this vid, pause it, set to hi def and full screen... You will see the engine settings and durations.

Old 10-18-2012, 05:10 AM
Approved Member

Great time on ATAG last night executing Roadsteads on the Blue Fleet. Bagged 10 ships in three missions.

Thanks Sixpac and Harpoon for your help with the fighters. Great use of teamspeak to drag and bag those blues!

Even managed to get a 1/5 of a kill with the nose gun on that 110 that followed back to Littlestone.

Thanks all!
Old 10-18-2012, 07:32 AM
Approved Member

Agree: Great flying yesterday again. Even if i got my ass handed to me a few times.
Sadly the server crashed when we got close to like 90 people.
Looking forward for more big ass scale battles! Keep it up ATAG-folks.

Winger
Old 10-18-2012, 08:19 PM
Approved Member

Hm, reading this thread makes me think my instinct was correct last night. Here's what happened:

Flying in a Hurricane near Folkestone on the coastline. I'm being followed by a 109 and a Spitfire gets on his tail and shoots him down (thank you, unknown pilot!) then a 109 gets latched onto his tail so I go for him with everything I've got. Full boost cut-out, closed rad, the lot. I'm determined to repay the favour.

So I pump the 109 full of bullets and he starts to vent, but almost immediately he starts to drift. I think maybe I killed the pilot. But, the plane starts to lazily rotate in that oh-so-familiar way. A full on lag-out warp.

Now, my instinct said "you dirty rat!" since after a few moments he warped back into position on course for Calais and home a good deal lower and faster. But my more sporting side prevailed and I made no comment as I figured it was just coincidence. Even when it happened after the second attack run....

But now with everyone saying the netcode is so much better, I'm thinking people are still finding ways to do this cheat....
Pilot #1 (9:40 hours flying time, 3/0/1 Fighters, 7/2/0 Bombers). RIP

No.401 Squadron Forum

Using ReconNZ's Pilot Log Book