Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 08-06-2011, 06:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insuber View Post
What's a good space SIM nowadays?
Egosoft's X3 Terran Conflict with mods.
Old 08-08-2011, 05:45 AM
Approved Member

Hello Mr Luthier. I am a loyal player of the IL-2 serie. I have been playing it since the first release of the IL-2 back about 10 years ago. And I have bought every add on which were released later.

I have been reading your post on this forum and I just want to ask, are you one of the developer for the IL-2?? It just from the way you post and the material you posted here, it seems that way. And if you are, may I ask you one more thing, are you guys planning to make the eastern front version of the "Cliff of Dover"? I am speaking for all of my friends in China because we all loved the Soviet fighter dynamic campaign in IL-2:1946. If you know of it, can you tell me and the roughly releasing date?? Thanks a lot.

Best wishes
Flanker