Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > Performance threads

Performance threads All discussions about CoD performnce

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 04:00 PM
Opitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongodriver View Post
so you like to strangle puppy's too Opitz and Etzi sounds like quite a double act.
I don't understand, sorry... English is not my native language... Are you trying to offend me personally because I am saying what you don't like to hear?
Old 04-05-2011, 04:01 PM
Approved Member

if you want to keep the genre alive and attract new customers it needs more than a hardcore flightsim that focuses on the bare functionality of the models.

lacking immersiveness on music, sounds, gameplay in missions and campaign will scare off newbies. i bought the sim. cuz i love the realistic damagemodel and i was hoping for a good campaign. i will stick to CoD and watch it be optimized in performance and usability.

but i doubt that it will create the sales needed if there is no significant improvement on immersiveness after the performance has been fixed...
Old 04-05-2011, 04:04 PM
Opitz

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hayward View Post
Why would you possibly care if heads are chopped over this?
I tell you this - I will wait for the second patch... After it is released and if it will improve mayor flaws, OK there is some hope on long long way... but if the patch will be same effective as first one... it will be the end... this second patch is critical. if it fails, game over...
Old 04-05-2011, 04:12 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
I don't understand, sorry... English is not my native language... Are you trying to offend me personally because I am saying what you don't like to hear?
are you saying you are not trying to be offensive? you basically admitted you are trying to 'prove' this game is a failure....that could be considered insulting, here is a analogy for you....do you like any sports? do you support a sports team? many do......and some people will support that team wether it is good or bad and be loyal to the end and they won't be very happy if someone 'shit talks' about them, you are more than entitled to your oppinion but are you really surprised that you will get an argument?
Old 04-05-2011, 04:12 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opitz View Post
I tell you this - I will wait for the second patch... After it is released and if it will improve mayor flaws, OK there is some hope on long long way... but if the patch will be same effective as first one... it will be the end... this second patch is critical. if it fails, game over...
Why do think I would care what you're going to do? Heck, why do you think anyone cares what you are going to do?

They are going to patch the game. Then they are going to patch the game some more. Eventually they will fix it. If that's isn't good enough for you, then your opinion does not really matter.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:13 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
really? because you say so? fair enough......
Old 04-05-2011, 04:31 PM
Tree_UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongodriver View Post
so you like to strangle puppy's too Opitz and Etzi sounds like quite a double act.
lol, this is laughable, lets get back on track, this is a performance related thread, my game is unplayable hence the title I started, there are a few that are enjoying the game but the mass majority have problems.

Theres no point discussing this with bongodriver or david, they are proof that you cannot reason with the unreasonable.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:35 PM
Global Moderator

This thread is going nowhere, not that it ever was going anywhere.

It is closed...
Closed Thread