Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 08-15-2009, 08:15 AM
Approved Member

Default RnR at Max 2009

Some good news: Rig'n'Roll will be shown ant "Max 2009" event from August 18 to August 23. Almost at the same time like gamescom . So we will get a lot of new videos and other new stuff from RnR from both events Don't forget that we will also receive 2 interviews from developers very soon

Last edited by Freak Of Nature; 08-18-2009 at 08:16 PM.
Old 08-16-2009, 04:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENWORTH View Post

Ok. Trucks models, semi-trailers, maps. It is ok. Where to download physics? Where to download a new engine? This is a nice models, map, but not deliver, if physics is crap. This does not play ..... For me it does not make sense ...
Old 08-16-2009, 04:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pook View Post
Ok. Trucks models, semi-trailers, maps. It is ok. Where to download physics? Where to download a new engine? This is a nice models, map, but not deliver, if physics is crap. This does not play ..... For me it does not make sense ...
Why don't you discuss this issue using private messaging? That's my last warning, if you don't stay on topic, I will remove all of topic replies. I ask you for the last time...
Old 08-19-2009, 03:55 PM
Approved Member

Rig'n'Roll preview apeared on gameland.ru few days ago. It has some new interesting details about game scenario:

Main hero Nikolai [Perepolov] arrives into the states to visit friend and associate - [dalnoboyshchika] on im Mathew [Tirson]. They soon kill American, the police cannot find and punish criminals, investigation ceases. To Nikolai one must very explain the reason of the loss of comrade, and at the same time try to achieve the successes in the familiar matter on the foreign land.

And about the game itself:

To the topical campaign it is removed the order of 20 hours. In this case it is assumed that the player will not be seriously, which is called, to build business, to develop its own automobile firm. More thorough game - “economic passage” - is limited by 80 hours. Here acts rule “if it did not have time, then lost”. Specifically, in the designated time it is necessary to have time to overcome all competitors and to make its company most profitable and most influential corporation in the American industry of freight traffic.

You can read whole preview in Russian here:
http://www.gameland.ru/pc/dalnobojsh...reviews/45853/

in English here:
http://66.196.80.202/babelfish/trans...ews%2f45853%2f
Old 08-20-2009, 08:11 AM
Approved Member

"Subjugation of America".
I have seen this before, and I guess it might be a mistranslation. If not, I think its an incredibly stupid subtitle that does not describe the game in any way.
"Conquest of America" would be better I guess.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:07 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trucknisse View Post
"Subjugation of America".
I have seen this before, and I guess it might be a mistranslation. If not, I think its an incredibly stupid subtitle that does not describe the game in any way.
"Conquest of America" would be better I guess.
It's because of the translator I used. Babelfish translator translates as Subjugation, while google translator translates as Conquest
Old 08-21-2009, 03:57 PM
Approved Member

Rig'n'Roll Hands-On impressions - an article about RnR after trying the game at gamescom 09. It's pretty short and nothing much is said.

http://gamescom.gamespot.com/story/6...on-impressions
Old 08-22-2009, 10:05 AM
Approved Member

~15 Min video of RnR appeared on youtube from Max 2009 exibition:

Last edited by Freak Of Nature; 08-22-2009 at 01:48 PM.
Old 08-22-2009, 09:33 PM
Approved Member

3dartpol website member Maxidyne went to gamescom and had a chanse to play RnR. Here are his thoughts about the game:

After a long but nice drive we (me and my mate) arrived at the GamesCom fair. Saw a lot of really nice stands with great games. But after searching for a while we finally found RnR stand. After waiting for almost a half hour, I finally got the change to play it. And I can say: this game is really worth waiting for!! The graphics are updated when you compare it with the old game trailers. The game is well worked out, you can trick out the trucks with a lot of accessories. Didn't had the change to play story mode. I played some sort of arcade mode. The steering is realistic compared to 18 wos games, the feel and handling of the trucks is really good. Too bad I only played it for like 10 min. or so. I had brought along my camera, but when I put the SD card in my card reader the pictures aren't really sharp. The problem was that I didn't set the camera to fluorescent lighting. It was still in sunny daylight mode. I will try to photoshop them and post the pics.
Old 08-23-2009, 08:16 AM
Approved Member

Thumbs up

Hmm. Very interesting and valuable post from moderator 3Darpol. Thx for publication.