Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > 7,62

7,62 Tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5

Old 06-24-2009, 05:16 AM
Registered Member

Your problem is probably that you have user account control on. You can either switch it off, and unpack, or you can unpack into another directory and then copy paste that into the 7.62mm dir. Either or both should work my friend.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:56 AM
Approved Member

Once you've installed the game, patch and fixed the TGA files, run the E6.exe as an administrator. If that works, but the shortcut doesn't, your OS has saved the corrupted TGA files in a different folder, probably because you set the HUD folder to read only. You neeed to find those corrupted TGA's and delete them,otherwise you'll be forced to always start the game as an administrator.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:57 PM
Registered Member

Default Mosin sniper bug-fix

Mosin-Nagant sniper rifle model 1891/30 comes with some type of optical scope (mostly PU scope). However if you detach that scope once it will not accept it anymore. You can't mount it back or mount some other scope which this rifle should accept.

To fix it open:
Quote:
INI\Items\WEAPONINFO
find line:
Quote:
ITEM "Sniper Rifle Mosin_m91-30pu (7.62mm)"
then go down few lines to:
Quote:
Scope 0
and change it to:
Quote:
Scope 1 "SKS"
Rifle will accept PU and other scopes it should. As I do not fully understand how these files work inside framework of game, I do not know if this have some unwanted side effect so change that line on your own risk. So far however I did not find any problems.

Also I have unoficial patch v.0.97 instaled and I did not reinstaled game in order to chceck if original file have it correct. However I think it is highly unlikely that unoficial patch introduced this bug.

There might be similar problems with some other rifles. Report it if you find out.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:57 PM
Approved Member

Exclamation Textures gone missing & widescreen textures

I am having a few technical difficulties here..

I've re-installed the game quite a few times, but no matter how many times I do it, I'm always having a few textures that won't show up.

For example, on my first install, everything was fine, then some bushes started showing up black.

Uninstall/Re-install...

Those bushes are now fine.. after a few hours of play, the background of different parts of the screen would show up black.

Uninstall/Re-install...

The background and grass is fine. The pink tape to stick 2 mag's together wouldn't show up.. jsut a black square..

Uninstall/Re-install...

Now all the above works fine... but, the Acog 4x scope is now problematic.. it shows up fine in the inventory (2D Bitmap), but the textures don't appear in any sort of 3D view... so it looks black anywhere else.

I am about to Uninstall/Re-install... and use the previous 'fix'.. for I am using Windows 7. Any more suggestions would be welcome though.

On a second note.. is there ANY fix or Bitmap replacements? I am currently running the game at 1920x1200.. and letters and everything looks slightly screwed up. A link if possible would be welcome!

Thanks a bunch!