Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 08-14-2009, 09:29 PM
Approved Member

I'd be in heaven if somone would make a console WW1 flight sim as realistic as IL-2. I've seen that Rise of Flight ( i think thats what its called ) sure looks awesome, but like i said, i'm console bound these days.

As for the 'reward' thing, that isn't quite what i meant when i wrote that.
Old 08-15-2009, 10:19 AM
Registered Member

Pretty sure you can kill the pilot I fired a burst just above the cockpit on a He 111 and the target indicator disappeared. The bomber then proceeded to do a sharp turn to the right colliding with the bomber flying in formation beside it.

This game is awesome I wish it had a replay feature where you could upload your videos for others to enjoy
Old 08-15-2009, 03:40 PM
Approved Member

For Jasta 6,
This is a WWI Il2 1946 mod called Canvas Knights and is being developed by a team of Modders who can be found at All Aircraft Arcade. It will come with a number of aircraft including fighters, scouts and single and multi engined bombers when it launches and this will be backed up with further releases down the line, comprising more aircraft and maps. There will be a new campaign for the new aircraft. A number of new objects such as Zeppelins and WWI era ships will be used in the new campaign, and the mod will be compatible with all objects and units in a standard Il2 1946 install. There is also a new map for this, with the trenches of France and the channel coast, and more maps covering other theatres of the war will be released later.

Last edited by David603; 08-15-2009 at 03:46 PM.
Old 08-15-2009, 03:51 PM
Approved Member

That's a nice looking BrisFit.... *sigh* I think i just need to shell out the cash for a supercomputer if i ever want to my trusty Albatros again.