Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 06-06-2009, 07:09 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree_UK View Post

Proton45, I was in a band called The Beekeepers, we were signed to Beggars Banquet, what about yourself?

I sang (if u can call it that_lol) for a band called "Gobblehoof"...I also sang (before GH) for a band called "Deep Wound". We toured the "states" from 89 til 95 (or 96). I think we where in Europe in 94... I'm now working on another project, but its more low key.
Old 06-06-2009, 07:43 PM
Tree_UK

Ahhh right so you are Charlie right? Was there a connection between your band and Dinosaur Jr? Dinosaur JR are playing in my home town newt week, they are only doing 2 shows in the UK, London and Derby, so i have been told.

Last edited by Tree_UK; 06-06-2009 at 07:47 PM.
Old 06-06-2009, 07:46 PM
Tree_UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theshark888 View Post
What's all the comotion about, wasn't it common knowledge that Ubi was not producing SoW from about a year ago??
Well i thought it was......
Old 06-06-2009, 09:38 PM
Approved Member

It was never confirmed that SOW was not being published by UBI. I believe the IC company had found a western publisher, distributer for its games who's name escapes me. It was believed at that time that SOW wasn't included in that contract and still under contract to UBI.

"One" of the logical conclusions I've drawn over the years for delays amongst many others, are the news dampening effects of Lawyers and Lawsuits. If UBI is no longer involved in the publishing of SOW it has to be compensated for the years it has funded the project. How much money will SOW make over the next 10 to 15 years and what percentage of those profits does UBI deserve. Its a very hard number to come up with, which brings Lawyer promantly to the forefront.
Old 06-07-2009, 04:54 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree_UK View Post
Ahhh right so you are Charlie right? Was there a connection between your band and Dinosaur Jr? Dinosaur JR are playing in my home town newt week, they are only doing 2 shows in the UK, London and Derby, so i have been told.
Ya, I played in a couple bands with J, and Lou Barlow (we all started in DW)...Murph is also an old friend (was helping him tonight with his new computer...he is taking on tour tomorrow).
Old 06-07-2009, 06:18 AM
Tree_UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by proton45 View Post
Ya, I played in a couple bands with J, and Lou Barlow (we all started in DW)...Murph is also an old friend (was helping him tonight with his new computer...he is taking on tour tomorrow).
Jeez, what a small world.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by proton45 View Post
this is funny. Feuerfalke will reveal himselto be thurston moore next.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctrl E View Post
this is funny. Feuerfalke will reveal himselto be thurston moore next.

More like Roger Waters...