Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War

Men of War New World War II strategy game

Old 05-08-2009, 10:57 PM
Approved Member

Default I confess and recant.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy View Post
After awhile you don't even hear the voices, besides it's part of the charm this great game has to offer.. I rather have a great game like this with less then perfect voices than one that has put fails to deliver on gameplay!
After going a along a bit with the consensus that the voice acting was bad I am now going to recant ! I too find the voice acting part of the charm of this game. It just shows how easy it is to go along with the crowd and playing the game tonight I thought that this would not be the same great game with "Hollywood" style voice overs.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancer View Post
After going a along a bit with the consensus that the voice acting was bad I am now going to recant ! I too find the voice acting part of the charm of this game. It just shows how easy it is to go along with the crowd and playing the game tonight I thought that this would not be the same great game with "Hollywood" style voice overs.
People forget when having a go at acting,remember real acting is how real people act,why we like most of our favourite actors or actresses is generaly because they dont act like ordinary people,thats why they stand out from ordinary people & thats why we like them,kinda makes a mockery really out of what it takes to make a good actor or actress dosnt it lol.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:53 AM
Approved Member

Urraaah for Hollywood !
Old 05-20-2009, 09:39 PM
Approved Member

Just want to also express my deepest thanks to the developers for an outstanding game! Cheers !
Old 05-22-2009, 03:40 PM
Registered Member

Just want to put in my support and love for this game! I would love to see more missions like the US armored Dodge one. I think you guys should release more expansions like Squad Leader did. Pacific, Tobrok, Soviet/Axis tank clashes(I know you can create this in mutiplay kinda) Stalingrad. Minor counties, Would love to see japs and French and pure british

Anyway Great, great game! Keep on developing this awesome game engine! This is the only game that captures that Squad Leader Feel for me.

THANK YOU