Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 04-19-2009, 05:15 AM
Approved Member

I know that he has the game already, if you had read my post you'll see that I thought having the digital version was lazy as he had stated this on the first line of his post:

I bought KB:TL from Gamersgate because it's virtually impossible to get at retail here in Australia. Even six months after the release, the big chains just don't stock it here.

So YOU stop talking crap.

Last edited by Nike-it; 04-20-2009 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Offencive content
Old 04-19-2009, 05:47 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metroplex View Post
I know that he has the game already, if you had read my post you'll see that I thought having the digital version was lazy as he had stated this on the first line of his post:

I bought KB:TL from Gamersgate because it's virtually impossible to get at retail here in Australia. Even six months after the release, the big chains just don't stock it here.

So YOU stop talking crap.
Is there an ignore button for this jerk?

Last edited by Nike-it; 04-20-2009 at 08:31 AM.
Old 04-20-2009, 01:09 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuangzi View Post
Is there an ignore button for this jerk?
Lol, I think the expression DFTT is what you're after

I also hate digital delivery, it may work well with on demand uncapped DSL lines but it doesn't work for Australia.

The day it was released I downloaded KB from Gamersgate, it only took about 12 hours which was alright I suppose (that was 20% of my monthly download quota as well). The other day after reading the review for the expansion I wanted to relive the experience. I found to my dismay that in a fit of hdd purging rage I had removed my installation. To add to my woes, I hadn't saved the download so I had to go and download it again except now my line was capped at 10k download so it took four days! I would love to be able to by a TL+AP combo pack in Oz
Old 04-20-2009, 07:25 AM
Approved Member

Digital Delivery... I'd rather have the old fashioned game box with official DVD and manual than a burnt DVD with my game on it.