Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN > Technical issues

Old 04-10-2009, 09:45 AM
Registered Member

Exclamation Skull chaser, Crossfire X and Binds

Hi there,

at first i wanted to say that you did a really good job in developing this game.
i really like it.

but i got some problems, hopefully you can assist me :

1. seems that there is no support for ATI Crossfire X (very low fps with 2x hd4850/ 3,7 ghz e8400/ 4gig ddr2 1066, also in dx 9 and 10 / native 22" ws resolution)

2. suddenly i cannot use the "grenade throw" key ingame, its just "disabled" - changed keys but no action occoures -> its definetaly the game not my keyboard

3. whats the command for the config to use the sidekeys of my G9 (in hl2 based games its normally mouse4 and mouse5)

4. i completed the skullchaser challenge but i cannot use this ability, i dont now how to do it (pushed every button, "special attack"-key does nothing, incl. with full adrenalin , etc)

thx in advance

Last edited by sv_luck1; 04-10-2009 at 09:48 AM.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sv_luck1 View Post
2. suddenly i cannot use the "grenade throw" key ingame, its just "disabled" - changed keys but no action occoures -> its definetaly the game not my keyboard
Out of ammo?
Quote:
3. whats the command for the config to use the sidekeys of my G9 (in hl2 based games its normally mouse4 and mouse5)
Dunno, I Stumbled across "Mouse Custom Button 1","Mouse Custom Button 2","Mouse Custom Button 3","Mouse Custom Button 4","Mouse Custom Button 5" in the game files, so you can give those a try (and tell me what it does).
Quote:
4. i completed the skullchaser challenge but i cannot use this ability, i dont now how to do it (pushed every button, "special attack"-key does nothing, incl. with full adrenalin , etc)
Win it again, and without cheat codes. It happened to me once, I won a challenge wihtout cheats but I didn't get the reward. Winning it again solved the problem (and those @#&%$ vampires remember my shotgun now).
Old 04-11-2009, 05:53 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gniarf View Post
Out of ammo?

Dunno, I Stumbled across "Mouse Custom Button 1","Mouse Custom Button 2","Mouse Custom Button 3","Mouse Custom Button 4","Mouse Custom Button 5" in the game files, so you can give those a try (and tell me what it does).
Win it again, and without cheat codes. It happened to me once, I won a challenge wihtout cheats but I didn't get the reward. Winning it again solved the problem (and those @#&%$ vampires remember my shotgun now).
nope, the weapon isnt out of ammo, i can throw grenades when equipped with pistol only

its annoying to replay this challenge again, it was awfull
( i have completed the challenge as per info of the menue)
maybe u can help me; what should i click to perform the skull chaser ?
maybe iam doing wrong...
Old 04-11-2009, 06:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
maybe u can help me; what should i click to perform the skull chaser ?
Not sure what you mean there...Anyway, to get the skull chaser you must:
1-Do the "Untouchable" challence
2-Do not get hurt (do not get even touched)
My advice is to use nail/crossbow hand+shotgun. Use the shotgun as last ressort when they are too close, and reload between waves.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Not sure what you mean there...Anyway, to get the skull chaser you must:
1-Do the "Untouchable" challence
2-Do not get hurt (do not get even touched)
My advice is to use nail/crossbow hand+shotgun. Use the shotgun as last ressort when they are too close, and reload between waves.
ye, i knew
just need to know how to perform the skull chaser or what is it exactly

(grenade launcher worked well for me)
Old 04-11-2009, 09:34 PM
Approved Member

Ah,ok. To perform the skull chaser, equip the flame hand and press the throw grenade key. Normaly a flaming skull will appear and chase after your ennemies, bite them and explode after a while.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:44 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Ah,ok. To perform the skull chaser, equip the flame hand and press the throw grenade key. Normaly a flaming skull will appear and chase after your ennemies, bite them and explode after a while.
okay thanks, will try and reply later if its working - hopefully it will (the grenade throw isnt working so far )
Old 04-12-2009, 05:51 PM
Registered Member

okay, the skull chaser is working, now - but also with full adrenalin not 100%
Old 04-13-2009, 02:07 PM
Registered Member

Can I find a skull chaser later in the game or I have to complete the challenge