Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 11-09-2014, 09:30 AM
Registered Member

Default Men of War: Esports and community expansion

If this counts as advertising let me know, but in order to try and build a better and bigger community and to promote a competitive scene there needs to be a higher visibility of tournaments and maybe even a Ladder? Similar to other E-Sport related games I feel MoW:AS2 while not truly developed with esports in mind, could easily have an esports presence. I set up a website with this in mind and hope that maybe it could help promote a bigger community for this amazing game!

Anyway, I feel 1c should promote tournaments more as I feel this could possibly boost their sales. I noted that their $8.50 sale of AS2 in the past couple of days boosted players considerably and it please me greatly as it is an amazing game that clearly deserves greater visibility.

What saddens me is that a AAA title like Company of Heroes 2 which is in my opinion a far inferior product, appears at least on the surface, to have a much greater player base when, again in my opinion, it clearly does not deserve it.

Anyway, in order to try and promote a better and bigger community and to try and further the visibility of this amazing game I set up g-esports.com.

A ladder has been set up for the game and I hope people use it (it is completely free) and it can develope a better community for the game.