Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 09-07-2014, 02:52 AM
Registered Member

Default request for the game makers

I have a request that I would appreciate in the game on a update more specifically for assault squad. I think that adding some engineer tanks to the game. In certain circumstances a bridge would be destroyed or blocked. It would be very helpful to add a tank like the Brückenleger M48 AVLB to make a shorter path or better path adding a more dynamic gameplay. it would also really help to have a repair/lifting tank like the burgepanzer with the ability to move a vehicle that blocks a path or move it to safety to be repaired. Which brings up since the burgepanzer or Hercules tanks are also repair vehicles have them be able to do repair with a major time cut compared to a soldier with a repair kit. Thank you for taking time to read this I really hope to see it in the future.