Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Cryostasis > Walkthrough

Walkthrough May contain SPOILERS

Old 12-26-2008, 08:21 PM
Approved Member

Default Stuck in level 2

Can somebody help my please?I'm stuck in the second level of the game where you have to enter a guys memory.It seems you have to open a door before the water floods the room,but i can't really open it before the water breaks the door down.And it looks like if i do manage to open all locks,the door won't open.Is it simply a question of speed,or am i missing something here?THX

BTW:Great game!I'm only at the second level but i love it.
Old 12-26-2008, 09:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcrysis02 View Post
Can somebody help my please?I'm stuck in the second level of the game where you have to enter a guys memory.It seems you have to open a door before the water floods the room,but i can't really open it before the water breaks the door down.And it looks like if i do manage to open all locks,the door won't open.Is it simply a question of speed,or am i missing something here?THX

BTW:Great game!I'm only at the second level but i love it.
Never mind figured it out.
Old 12-26-2008, 09:45 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
I got it from 3rd try - there is a handle that you can rip off that big door with 6 handles ( you have to press at middle one to the right) , then having this door handle in your hands , you run to the other door from which the water is comming and put this handle on the lock mechanism to use it - thus closing the door and borrowing the time to open all other handles at the first door to move on =)
With the first patch is diferent . The handle is in the mecanism of the other door - is more easy .