Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Warrior, Paladin, Mage

Warrior, Paladin, Mage Different classes in King's Bounty

Old 09-28-2008, 11:31 AM
Approved Member

Default Separate Sticky for Warrior, Paladin, Mage?

With respect to the forum moderator, it would be very nice to have separate sticky's for each the warrior, paladin, mage. For example, as a Mage my first go round (and long time HOMM II & III fan), I had to search through replies for warrior and paladin to see if there were any for the class I was.

Thanks!
Old 09-30-2008, 10:07 PM
Registered Member

Cool Hehe....

I have a lvl 4 mage with 1200 lidership and i-m on normal dificulty . I bought some items and (an upgradeable regalia like a staff that gives 200 lidership at first level and it can be upgraded 3 times and a helmet with defence and lidership).
Old 10-14-2008, 03:50 PM
Approved Member

BUMP

Come on guys there really should be a separate thread so people can advise on tactics etc for Paladin, Mage etc

What works for Paladin will not work for mage i.e. doubling up two portals with a warrior can't be done and the warrior gets better leadership upgrades more quickly so that effects unit recruitment. Just a few things to get going for a start