Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventure mode (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 10-01-2008, 07:39 PM
Approved Member

Default Diamond "clear eye"

I got this item from the Islands of Freedom after picking one of the brothers for the Territory Quest. After picking the brother claiming to have a map to the most expensive item "clear eye", I got the diamond but i'm not so sure if I want to sell it or not. I maxed my gold % after selling so I get 100% back, I just don't want to sell it and find out that its used for synthesizing later on that's godly.

So, should I hold onto it or what? It only gives 50k.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:16 PM
Approved Member

Been running around with it for as long as I can remember.. In fact, I haven't sold a single item or piece of equipment yet. Even kanatos's head.. Some idiot wanted to give me 20k for it.. but it's base value is 35k alone.. I figure there must be some use for it sometime. Same with the ancient golden coins with 80k.

However I think players playing on Hard would be quite happy with such riches.. from what I hear Gold is pretty important when playing on hard. I'm playing on Normal and I have not had too few gold for anything yet, cept for the first 3 hours of playing. Now I buy any expensive piece of equipment, even if I think i'm never gonna use it, I got legions of reserve troops in my army, as well as in most castles around the world. It's fun being rich!

Anyway, I wouldn't sell em unless someone can really confirm these items are pure 100% for money. Just like you, i'm also hoping for 'more' behind these items.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiga View Post
Anyway, I wouldn't sell em unless someone can really confirm these items are pure 100% for money.
Well, the barbarian warlord in Verlon Forest will give you a shield artefact if you bring him the head. The shield is nothing special, though.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:49 AM
Approved Member

Shall I hint that there is a place that start's selling skill runes fro money after a quest is finished? I spend a fe million coins in that place cause runes are damn expensive.

So I sold all unused items actually :=)
Old 10-02-2008, 10:51 AM
Approved Member

interesting
Old 10-02-2008, 11:12 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by megakill View Post
Shall I hint that there is a place that start's selling skill runes fro money after a quest is finished? I spend a fe million coins in that place cause runes are damn expensive.

So I sold all unused items actually :=)
Ya, but it is so expensive that i only bought the first couple of them. Will only buy if i absolutely need more runes.
Old 10-02-2008, 01:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate View Post
Ya, but it is so expensive that i only bought the first couple of them. Will only buy if i absolutely need more runes.
I spent every single penny at that place. Allowed me to upgrade a skill or two
Old 10-03-2008, 01:57 AM
Approved Member

Even though I got plenty of money, my play style (Reserve armies everywhere, huge reserve troops with me, etc) would quickly make me go bankrupt if I were to spend alot on runes. I also really think magic crystals should be cheaper than runes.. I can't imagine people buying the crystals unless its for something very specific.
Besides, selling off all useless items still wouldn't pay enough to buy all runes needed for level 3 trading, maybe later =).