Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Tips and Hints

Tips and Hints Different solutions, tips and hints.

Old 09-30-2008, 09:52 AM
Registered Member

Default Items morale

Anyone can explain me how items morale works? My items mortale drops from each battle to another and i have to suppres them quite often. Sometimes its hard when item cost is 30k+ (or even impossible).
Old 09-30-2008, 10:04 AM
Approved Member

In my current game I have this "Snake Ring" item that upgraded itself after I recruited Royal Snakes into my army and won a few battles.

Then I noticed, that every time my Inquisitors cast a Resurrection spell on Royal Snakes, item morale increases +2. And every time I fight snakes it decreases by considerable amount.

All that is probably very obvious, but I never realized that items could actually upgrade themselves.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:10 AM
Approved Member

Usually there would be a detailed description for an upradable item. Some items need you to fight through X amount of battles for example and then they will ugrade. Others - you need to fight against the item keepers. Some items can be upgraded 4-5 times as far as I remember.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:29 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amamake View Post
In my current game I have this "Snake Ring" item that upgraded itself after I recruited Royal Snakes into my army and won a few battles.

Then I noticed, that every time my Inquisitors cast a Resurrection spell on Royal Snakes, item morale increases +2. And every time I fight snakes it decreases by considerable amount.

All that is probably very obvious, but I never realized that items could actually upgrade themselves.
I have that snake ring but the keepers are too tough for me atm. I have royal snakes as well and it hasnt upgraded itself yet. im a warrior though so dont really need it. do u know if the selling price of items increases if they are upgraded? im guessing yes..
Old 09-30-2008, 11:37 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveInABox View Post
I have that snake ring but the keepers are too tough for me atm. I have royal snakes as well and it hasnt upgraded itself yet. im a warrior though so dont really need it. do u know if the selling price of items increases if they are upgraded? im guessing yes..
Yes, the price increases.
Old 09-30-2008, 06:55 PM
Approved Member

usually all 'quasiliving' items (i mean items that have morale) are made by a certain race, so if you fight against this race, the morale of the artifact falls
Old 09-30-2008, 07:18 PM
Approved Member

Default Dragon Slayer Sword

So I got the Dragon Slayer Sword which is great, but you have to suppress the gremlins inside it so it doesn't effect your attack morale (otherwise it SEVERELY drops your attack lvl).. I was wondering if anyone knew if you have to keep doing this occasionally or if it is a one time deal?
Old 09-30-2008, 07:21 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscampo99 View Post
So I got the Dragon Slayer Sword which is great, but you have to suppress the gremlins inside it so it doesn't effect your attack morale (otherwise it SEVERELY drops your attack lvl).. I was wondering if anyone knew if you have to keep doing this occasionally or if it is a one time deal?
I don't remember which race made this sword, but the supressing only heightens the morale of the artifact so you can use it's bonuses, it does not prevent from falling again if you will be constsntly fighting against the race that crafted this sword
Old 09-30-2008, 07:29 PM
Approved Member

So, you could unequip the item in those fights against forces that will lower its morale? Or even carry around two weapons?

Or does the morale get lowered even if you're just carrying it, not wielding it?
Old 09-30-2008, 08:34 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaviddesJ View Post
So, you could unequip the item in those fights against forces that will lower its morale? Or even carry around two weapons?

Or does the morale get lowered even if you're just carrying it, not wielding it?
You can unequip the item so its morale won't suffer, though, it will be hard to keep it in mind every time=)
No, you cannot carry dual weapons