Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 03-21-2014, 09:28 PM
Registered Member

Angry Servers Lagging Early access WTF?

Hey 1C

well i just started a new match after beta was shit at all and now think what happened to me same shit lagging server as from the beta no servers working as in youtube videos and after lying 2 monts early access? Are you kidding me I want a answer now why you dont get it right with the servers and why you have gone on early access after 2 months of lying?

I only want a answer now like a lot of people i think why you had to release a game what is only a BIG piece of shit I thought you would make a great game after mow 1 but now I only see a piece of shit with a shit lvl system on shitty servers and no full game

only lies lies lies like EA and all the other developers who want to make money
rly guys when are your 15€ per unit dlcs coming out so happy already to see it or maybe like coh2 NEW FUCKN BITCH COMMANDERS for fuckn up the already shit balance there was

I still play mow 1 instead of that shit so rly are you going to make better servers or are you just to go on on fuckn early access so that you can tell us ey sorry you bought early access shut up

Thats my first angry forum thread for a game so be happy for it that you got it first

Greetings from unhappy germany about your game

and yeah still sorry for the strong vocabular but still you have to learn it now or you will suffer from eating to much shit like the other developers

So what i think what would be the best ist first of all a answer and please better servers and no lvl system

I gonna tell da world i want my money back if this gets no answer and i rly dont want that cause i love your games
I still like you guys cause you can turn it and that NOW! or just suffer from eating to much shit

Last edited by Wellwell; 03-21-2014 at 09:30 PM.
Old 03-24-2014, 07:48 AM
Approved Member

Are you drunk?

Simple advice:
Just wait till final. Everything else is beta.