Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 03-11-2014, 10:11 PM
Registered Member

Default Some quest problems

Hi, I have a few problems with some quests, as I do not know, how to finish them

The first one is the question of Riftland. Where the heck do I find information on how get there. I have quite a few open quests, which send me to Riftland - but I have not come across anyone or anything, which gives me access to that area on the map.

The second problem is the scratchie quest. I am on that floating isle in Demonis, where I can go to the demons portal. But whatever I do, I cannot close it. I touch left, I touch right, I touch both pillars, I touch top and bottom, but I cannot close the portal. Any ideas, on how overcome my problem ?

Many thanks for replies
Old 03-12-2014, 04:04 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daenerys View Post
Hi, I have a few problems with some quests, as I do not know, how to finish them

The first one is the question of Riftland. Where the heck do I find information on how get there. I have quite a few open quests, which send me to Riftland - but I have not come across anyone or anything, which gives me access to that area on the map.

The second problem is the scratchie quest. I am on that floating isle in Demonis, where I can go to the demons portal. But whatever I do, I cannot close it. I touch left, I touch right, I touch both pillars, I touch top and bottom, but I cannot close the portal. Any ideas, on how overcome my problem ?

Many thanks for replies
You can go to Riftland by portal in New Kordar. It's in right top of the map. Once you enter the portal you're in Riftland and you can go to Riftland by boat after first visit.

About the scratchie quest (close the portal) I still tryin' the combination. Maybe someone else knew ??
Old 03-12-2014, 10:29 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by budy07 View Post
You can go to Riftland by portal in New Kordar. It's in right top of the map. Once you enter the portal you're in Riftland and you can go to Riftland by boat after first visit.

About the scratchie quest (close the portal) I still tryin' the combination. Maybe someone else knew ??
Thanks budy07,
no wonder, I cannot find Riftland - I haven't visited New Kordar yet.

The scratchie issue is really weird, isn't it ?
Old 03-14-2014, 10:59 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by budy07 View Post

Sorry budy07, but in the place you mention - top of New Kordar map - I can only find a portal to Grontland - but that is not Riftland. The other portal up there (on the map, I mean) is to Hades.

Can anyone help, please.
Old 03-15-2014, 02:06 PM
Approved Member

Default At the bottom of the New Kordar map

The access from New Kordar to Riftlands is at the bottom of the map, not top.

Top left is Grotland, top right is Hades, bottom right is Creiston Mines and bottom "center" is Riftlands.

I hope this helps.

Here is a screenshot of the map:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg new kordar - riftlands.jpg (204.6 KB, 95 views)

Last edited by Pazvante; 03-15-2014 at 02:15 PM. Reason: added the map
Old 03-15-2014, 08:23 PM
Registered Member

@ Pazvante

Thanks. I found it on my map as well.

When I arrived in New Kordar coming from the Creistone Mines. I was already wondering about the dead end, where the portal to Riftworld later opened.

But I never checked this place again

btw, Loki was quite a challenge - but I managed the fight in five rounds
Old 03-17-2014, 11:51 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Sorry budy07, but in the place you mention - top of New Kordar map - I can only find a portal to Grontland - but that is not Riftland. The other portal up there (on the map, I mean) is to Hades.

Can anyone help, please.
I'm sorry, it's my mistake.

I want to share how to close the portal in scrathcie epidemic :

1. choose: touch the sign on the left
2. then choose: touch the sign on the right
3. then: touch the sign on the left and at the top
4. then choose : touch the sign at the bottom
5. finally choose : touch the sign at the top
6. tadaaa...you close the portal !!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (357.8 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (353.4 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (353.1 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (346.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (352.1 KB, 19 views)
Old 03-18-2014, 04:28 PM
Registered Member

@budy07

thanks for the solution to the scratchie problem. In the meantime I have managed to close the portal as well - thanks anyway, it will definitely help other 'searchers'.

By the way, I am also a fan of 'The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim' - and I have found in the net oodles of advice on how to solve quests etc - does something like that not exist for Kings Bounty ???????

I have not found any real info anywhere, only bits and pieces.
Old 03-19-2014, 05:47 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
@budy07

thanks for the solution to the scratchie problem. In the meantime I have managed to close the portal as well - thanks anyway, it will definitely help other 'searchers'.

By the way, I am also a fan of 'The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim' - and I have found in the net oodles of advice on how to solve quests etc - does something like that not exist for Kings Bounty ???????

I have not found any real info anywhere, only bits and pieces.
me too...
i never found in the net about KBWotN, especially Ice and Fire DLC except this forum. But when i play King's Bounty:Armored Princess i found http://http://www.gamebanshee.com/ki...troduction.php