Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Adventure mode

Adventure mode All you want to know about adventure mode (may contain SPOILERS)

Old 09-27-2008, 04:09 PM
Approved Member

Another small detail I noticed this morning...the scroll vendors have many more scrolls to the right if you click over...I thought they just had 4.
Old 09-28-2008, 02:53 AM
Approved Member

I must really be lucky, Furious Paladin was selling the Resurrection spell (Only remember because it cost 12000!). Ironic because I'm a paladin

Set items, yeah found a couple, one that increases leadership (level 1 was an impressive +250) but the keepers kicked my ass! 500 swordsman and six gremlin towers with 1600 hp each!

I also recently started using native troops, not crazy about casualties, prefer coming out without a scratch but in the pirate isles the sheer numbers make that impossible so my Paladin has become a pirate (don't ask me how that works!) Like the way the games forces you to change your tactics.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:35 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saridu View Post
Set items, yeah found a couple, one that increases leadership (level 1 was an impressive +250) but the keepers kicked my ass! 500 swordsman and six gremlin towers with 1600 hp each!
I think you are using the term "Set Items" by mistake. Items that you can upgrade have the names of each possible item listed from lowest to highest, which your current version highlighted. If you are able to beat the Keepers and upgrade the weapon, the stats on the item change and the highlight moves down the list.

A "Set Item" would be when there are more than one completely different item (i.e. helm, armor, and sword) that give additional bonuses when used at the same time. If this exists, can someone link me a screenshot, because I haven't seen one.

Thanks.
Old 09-28-2008, 07:01 PM
Approved Member

You need to view the item info to see if it's a set item. Set items will usually have a small bonus for equipping all of the items at once.
Old 09-29-2008, 11:46 AM
Registered Member

Default I need some help with the game:)

I don't know how to get to the Freedom Islands. The king said i needed to get some maps, but i can't find the way to get there. I tried to swim with a ship but it was useless, please help
Old 09-29-2008, 11:49 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifle5T View Post
I don't know how to get to the Freedom Islands. The king said i needed to get some maps, but i can't find the way to get there. I tried to swim with a ship but it was useless, please help
Ask the boatman in Darion to take you to the Freedom Islands.