Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads

Technical threads All discussions about technical issues

Old 12-26-2013, 07:16 PM
Registered Member

Default Missing Gunsight/Blurry Textures

This is my first post so I'll try to keep it short and informative.

I just got CLOD and am having problems with super bad ground textures and a missing gunsight. I know others have had this problem, and I've tried various things to fix it, but nothing seems to work. I've made sure my NVIDIA card is running the game instead of the on-board graphics, and I've played around pretty extensively with the setting and also tried a fresh install with a restart and a full deletion of all the game files between installs to make sure it wasn't a file corruption issue.

I've got a GTX680M with 4gb of VRAM so I don't think the card is the problem, unless the card just isn't supported. I'm running the steam version of the game if that makes any difference.

If you're interested in images of the problem check out this thread. I didn't make it but it seems to be someone having the exact same problem I'm having. He has the same card I do so I wonder if its an issue with the card. The oceans and cockpits look fine its mainly the ground textures, though aircraft and buildings textures do look a little worse than I imagine they should.

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.co...ead.php?t=5464

If anyone could be any help, I'd really appreciate it. I've been playing Il-2 1946 for a long time and would love to get CLOD running.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CLOD Gun.jpg (606.9 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg CLOD1.jpg (545.0 KB, 7 views)