Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 11-21-2013, 07:41 PM
Registered Member

Unhappy Men of War Assault Squad / Invalid Cd key / Steam version

Hello, i have got Men of War Assault Squad (include all DLC) and today, i want play multiplayer game but when i host or join to server, i will be kick to menu with error / Invalid Cd key / . I think this error have got many people. My friends have got problem too.

Thank You.

And sorry for my bad english.
Old 11-22-2013, 12:07 AM
Approved Member

I can confirm, parts of gamespy services are either down or shut down as of today, you can still login into multiplayer lobby but you will not see any users and after about 1 minute in the lobby you get kicked out of multiplayer saying invalid cd key. This affects everyone in mowas currently and possibly all other mow games that use gamespy.

1C has to investigate this and tell the customers whats up, thanks.

A lot of people are reporthing this: Look at steam thread:

http://steamcommunity.com/app/64000/...12305006360109

Skirmishes/Missions by DJSatane

Last edited by djsatane; 11-22-2013 at 12:23 AM.
Old 11-22-2013, 12:39 AM
Approved Member

Here is workaround until 1c/gamespy fixes the issue.

For now those that have friends to play with you can use lan mode, here is how to use lan mode to play over internet:

1. Whoever is gonna host a game gives his WAN/Internet IP address to everyone that will be joining him.
2. All the people who will be hosting go to into game, enter OPTIONS>MULTIPLAYER TAB and then enter menu "open ip list", there you enter IP address of the person who will be hosting.
3. All the clients then proceed to lan lobby and once the player hosting starts a room his room will appear to everyone who entered his ip in the menu described in #2 section.(be aware that if this doesnt work it could becasue host is behind NAT etc.... but for most part this will work.

Old 11-22-2013, 02:48 AM
Approved Member

Seems the issue is now fixed.