Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > Controls threads

Controls threads Everything about controls in CoD

Old 06-23-2013, 03:54 AM
Approved Member

Default Bf 109: No throttle response while using flaps/trim

Hey guys!

FMB missions:

When I hold down the key to lower or raise the flaps in the 109, my throttle does not respond anymore. Same goes for trim inputs. Only after I released the flaps key it starts working again. It's a real pain.
I've been having this problem with my previous Vista PC and I'm having it now with a Win7 PC as well. I even use a different Joystick/Throttle with the newer PC but I've always had this problem.

Multiplayer:

Funny thing is, when I play online Multiplayer everything works fine. The throttle works normally when I'm extending or raising the flaps. I don't know why.

Does anybody know this problem and has a solution for the Offline/Singleplayer part?

Thanks!
Old 06-23-2013, 07:46 AM
Approved Member

Hey

I guess you have "anthropomorphic controll" or something on. In german it`s "antropomorphische Steuerung".
It is an adavnced reality-setting that simulates that you only have too hands and can`t use more than two control-commands at the moment.
As it is quite buggy, most servers have switched it of and that is why online everything works fine.

So the solution is simple: Go to the reality-settings, find that point and disable it!
Old 06-23-2013, 06:05 PM
Approved Member

DANK' DIR!

Yes, that was it! It even explains it, when you hover the mouse over it in the option menu. I just didn't think it would be a realism setting. I expected it has to do with the joystick axes assignment or something. That's why I didn't understand why it would work in Multiplayer.
Anyways, thanks a lot.
Feels much better now, even if it is possibly a little bit more unrealistic.

Schönen Gruß in die Schweiz!