Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > GEM Editor

GEM Editor All information about MoW map editor

Old 05-17-2013, 03:05 PM
Approved Member

Default Porting a object need help

So, I'm porting over a few rucksacks from a Faces of War mod over to Men of War: Vietnam, though I have the problem that when ever I go to inventory rucksuk blah blah and add them to the game, they show up and are all perfect, but as soon as I make a soldier equip it, it just shows up as a red exclamation mark on his back.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:25 PM
Approved Member

Thats a bit more complicated if you are importing some entities and items from another men of war game or gem 2 engine game to vietnam then you have to ensure all parts that make the entity work and be visible properly in game are proted over, this often involves all files in entity section along with def file properly using props etc... then possibly some files in the set\stuff or other places under set and finally even under interface especially if that item requires its own hud command to equip or use.

Skirmishes/Missions by DJSatane
Old 05-18-2013, 06:38 PM
Approved Member

Nevermind, got it to work (thanks to you )
When you told me id need more I though it might just work if I copy over the whole mod into the modfolder of vietnam, so I did it, deleted some folders and it works So epic now with my us soldiers having a actual vietnam era rucksack DD!