Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 04-16-2013, 01:14 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsatane View Post
Online DRM/lobby is currently provided by Gamespy thats what the cd key is associated with for online play so thats who you would have to contact.

Their site is: http://www.poweredbygamespy.com/

You can even login there on upper right on page using ur gamespy id. try to login there with the account you have issue with.
That's odd! I can't log in with either account on that page but can log in to GSA with my ID!!
I even tried logging in here but that didn't work either. https://s.ign.com/login?r=http://s.i...ivate/settings

I tried the key I purchased for my brother in GSA again, it's still saying 'no user with that name found'........

Still nothing from Steam support!

Thanks

Last edited by EvilMcBad; 04-16-2013 at 01:25 PM.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:51 AM
Approved Member

Steam has nothing to do with gamespy account and cd keys.... If the game didnt want to work at all then yes. Otheriwse you have to try to contact gamespy through that page. You can login to poweredbygamespy site because you are using email and password, but in mowas you use username and password. This username is associated with your gamespy email account. There can be more than 1, also you maybe misspelling the name or missing upper case when loging in the game. This would explain why you login into website fine because there you use email. In game you have to use the nickname associated with that gamespy account. In the past there could of beeen more than 1. If it says username doesnt exist that means you are not typing proper name associated with that gamespy account email. Login to the website and see if it shows ur gamer id/nickname for that email account.

Skirmishes/Missions by DJSatane
Old 04-20-2013, 12:08 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsatane View Post
Steam has nothing to do with gamespy account and cd keys.... If the game didnt want to work at all then yes. Otheriwse you have to try to contact gamespy through that page. You can login to poweredbygamespy site because you are using email and password, but in mowas you use username and password. This username is associated with your gamespy email account. There can be more than 1, also you maybe misspelling the name or missing upper case when loging in the game. This would explain why you login into website fine because there you use email. In game you have to use the nickname associated with that gamespy account. In the past there could of beeen more than 1. If it says username doesnt exist that means you are not typing proper name associated with that gamespy account email. Login to the website and see if it shows ur gamer id/nickname for that email account.

I 100% understand what you're saying.

I've tried everything imaginable and all that you've suggested without success. I've contacted Steam...No reply. I also contacted IGN, no reply. I've changed passwords, tried registering new username, higher case, lower case...etc...etc...etc... Nothing has worked. I couldn't even register a new name on Gamespy, it just went to a login screen after I'd filled out all the details!

Last edited by EvilMcBad; 04-20-2013 at 12:13 AM.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:44 AM
Approved Member

you didnt answer, did you login using that same username and password to poweredbygamespy site?

And again noone else is reporting issues so its something specific here.

Skirmishes/Missions by DJSatane