Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 11-12-2012, 10:20 AM
Approved Member

Default Spider that bit Ele Teara

Where is it?? I had a look around Arlania and Merlassar and I can't find it.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:50 AM
Approved Member

Never mind, just needed to look a little harder (back in Griffin Underground).
Old 01-28-2013, 02:26 PM
Registered Member

I can't find this bloody ice spider, that I have to catch.

What does griffin underground mean? On the small island with the named griffin I cannot find any cave.

There is one spider cave in arlania, but i don't find a "boss" ice spider in there. I hope I didn't kill it before getting the quest.

Any help is appreciated.. Thanks.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reto View Post
I can't find this bloody ice spider, that I have to catch.

What does griffin underground mean? On the small island with the named griffin I cannot find any cave.

There is one spider cave in arlania, but i don't find a "boss" ice spider in there. I hope I didn't kill it before getting the quest.

Any help is appreciated.. Thanks.
Zhuangzi is talking about a different spider, the ice spider you are looking for is in the cave next to the mage tower if I'm not terribly mistaken.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:13 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by torquemada View Post
Zhuangzi is talking about a different spider, the ice spider you are looking for is in the cave next to the mage tower if I'm not terribly mistaken.
Thank you Torquemada, I found it there. For some reason I thought that this cave is still closed.
Old 01-30-2013, 06:04 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reto View Post
Thank you Torquemada, I found it there. For some reason I thought that this cave is still closed.
This cave is looks like hiding place earlier of the game. The cave opens after that you speak elf leader in Arlania in İron Richards Castle. İt is possible only fullfill some quests
Old 02-26-2013, 02:15 PM
Registered Member

Ok guys need your help...

Exactly where is the spider that bit Ele Teara? In the cave where I can find Ele, there are a couple of spiders roaming around but none of them show the sign of being part of the quest (blinking circle above the enemy).

There are two spider enemies left in the cave - one that's just standing in the corner not moving around, and one that moves around. Then there's a zombie troop that's roaming around. Are any of these part of this quest? Or is the spider that bit her somewhere else? I'm really lost right now...
Old 02-27-2013, 09:40 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel san View Post
Ok guys need your help...

Exactly where is the spider that bit Ele Teara? In the cave where I can find Ele, there are a couple of spiders roaming around but none of them show the sign of being part of the quest (blinking circle above the enemy).

There are two spider enemies left in the cave - one that's just standing in the corner not moving around, and one that moves around. Then there's a zombie troop that's roaming around. Are any of these part of this quest? Or is the spider that bit her somewhere else? I'm really lost right now...
It´s the one which is standing still. I think there's bug in this quest, because the spider hasn't been marked with circle on top, although it should be