Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 12-19-2012, 07:55 AM
Approved Member

Default Two Tungsinn quests, can I fix them via the console?

The quests in question are Fly the Banner and Luckless Hunter

I killed Brokentooth before I got the Fly the Banner quest. Now I'm stuck with the quest banner in the inventory and an empty castle which offers me no options to interact the banner with it.

As to the Luckless Hunter quest, I killed the black unicorn, yet got no quest item, leaving that quest also unresolvable.

I know the first quest was supposedly fixed in a recent update, but I've spent 89 hours playing this game already, don't feel like starting over for a few quests. Is there a way to fix them using the console? Or at least, get the quest rewards (spell scrolls "Life Light" and "Hel the Messenger") for the A star is born quest, which otherwise hinges on the Fly the Banner quest?
Possibly a console command to get the princess dress quest item?

Otherwise, I'm loving the game, which should be evident from the amount of time put in it. Note, due to having small children, I have at times had to leave the keyboard with the game running in the backgroun, so the 89 hours haven't been spent actually playing the game. I believe the correct amount of time to be close to 70 hours, but that is still much, much more than I'm prepared to go through again, just to see these two new spells.

Please, spoil me.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:31 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azira View Post
The quests in question are Fly the Banner and Luckless Hunter

I killed Brokentooth before I got the Fly the Banner quest. Now I'm stuck with the quest banner in the inventory and an empty castle which offers me no options to interact the banner with it.

As to the Luckless Hunter quest, I killed the black unicorn, yet got no quest item, leaving that quest also unresolvable.

I know the first quest was supposedly fixed in a recent update, but I've spent 89 hours playing this game already, don't feel like starting over for a few quests. Is there a way to fix them using the console? Or at least, get the quest rewards (spell scrolls "Life Light" and "Hel the Messenger") for the A star is born quest, which otherwise hinges on the Fly the Banner quest?
Possibly a console command to get the princess dress quest item?

Otherwise, I'm loving the game, which should be evident from the amount of time put in it. Note, due to having small children, I have at times had to leave the keyboard with the game running in the backgroun, so the 89 hours haven't been spent actually playing the game. I believe the correct amount of time to be close to 70 hours, but that is still much, much more than I'm prepared to go through again, just to see these two new spells.

Please, spoil me.
I'm not sure. I just let them be unresolved in my first few playthroughs. Someone did try the console codes to get the princess_dress but it didn't seem to trigger for him.

You "could" give yourself the reward items if you know what they are.

Look for threads I started and look for "king's bounty armored princess manual update" and download the ultimate documentation update.

Inside that huge manual are cheat codes for items. It still works for Warriors of the North.

Please save the game before using them (and do not erase it). Also, save the game and proceed to skip those two optional quests in case someone figures it out.