Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2012, 07:05 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2033cyborg View Post
GEE Luthier one has to admire your confidence , buying a sequel after a first such a poorly develloped product , i have to give it to you my friend you are a true believer or a fool...

i bought COD following IL2 Sturmovik serie ( i have got all of them) like most of the other cod owners i guess... the difference was each of the sequels were an improvement over the previouse one , BUT a sequel over COD and expecting people to buy it! i don't know...

it is not that cod is bad it just feels as an infinished product or worth a try one for future developements ...

we waited years for it then we waited even more patches after patches but for what , i still got the most booring campaign ever designed in a sim , i still flight with stupids AI who crashes more often than not , i still can fly through trees and take off and land on empty tarmacs it feels so empty.

The planes are terrific and i love the graphics but i cannot really use my radio ,sometimes i can fly for hours in empty space and if i fly over villages and towns there are empty even of gosts .
I won't even start with the technicals some other seniors are doing a much better job at that .

And then something which has been nagging me for sometime : a russian sequel i believe why ? why not the Malta campaign or the African one , anyway i will wait for the next patch not expecting much ....

For the sequel i will wait , i will read the forum and wait for reviews it will be up to you to prove to us that you have been listening...
you are missing the best part of it, mp.
with its faults and all the small dogfigths online are great, join atag or any populated server and you will see

Last edited by chantaje; 09-15-2012 at 07:12 PM.
Old 09-15-2012, 07:37 PM
Approved Member

This thread is now closed. When there is more news it will either be re opened, or a new thread started.
Closed Thread