Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > FMB, Mission & Campaign builder Discussions

Old 05-14-2011, 12:18 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdog_kt View Post
I think it just moves vehicles around the base for immersion and creating an environment that feels more "alive", kind of the way it happens in the stock campaign missions.

I'm not entirely sure (haven't tested the FMB much yet), but that's what i understood from the previous post by Ataros.
My guess is based on some campaign or training mission where I saw a tractor towing 2-3 bomb-carrier trailers with aitport.cpp script iirc.

More guessing:
bus_car.ccp maybe same as car.cpp but with buses stopping at waypoints?
emrg_car.ccp - sends a car to crashlanded plane at an airfield?

Last edited by Ataros; 05-14-2011 at 12:23 PM.
Old 09-15-2012, 09:27 AM
Approved Member

I've been trawling back over some old threads after Luthier's post today (15 Sept 2012) saying they're still working on beta patch for COD, just to see how far we've come. I note with some exasperation that this thread is over 1 year old and STILL no-one seems to know what airport.cpp, bus_car.cpp or emrg_car.cpp do, and no information or proper FMB documentation has been forthcoming from the dev's.

Get the latest COD Team Fusion patch info HERE

Last edited by salmo; 09-15-2012 at 11:08 AM.