Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 07-18-2012, 08:40 AM
Approved Member

Default FFA mod?

Hi I am looking for a mod that allows three sides.

I want to have a 1v1v1 with my brothers, I'm quite surprised this isn't a standard feature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Its a glass half full/half empty scenario, we all know the problems, we all know what needs to be fixed it just some people focus on the water they have and some focus on the water that isnt there....
Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL.
CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10.
INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:48 PM
Approved Member

There is an ffa mode for MOW already in there...however, it sets you up very poorly...my uncle, dad and I played it but here is how it worked

I was set up base raping my uncle, my uncle was setup base raping me, my dad got set up on the other side of the board...

Next game, I was set up base raping my uncle, my uncle was set up base raping me, my dad was across theboard

Next game, I was monkey in the middle and my uncle and dad were setup like 100m from my deployment...

In all those games I was set up like 150m ish away from my uncle and so I setup my defenses around my base and out aways but my uncle also had his team setup around his base so he would spawn something and I would shoot it, I would spawn something, he would shoot me...I was base raping him before eitehr of us even knew what was happening...so yeah...In the end..there is an FFA mode, but it doesnt work very well due to very piss poor deployment setups....
Old 07-18-2012, 08:31 PM
Approved Member

That's a pity, sounds like new maps would be required

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Its a glass half full/half empty scenario, we all know the problems, we all know what needs to be fixed it just some people focus on the water they have and some focus on the water that isnt there....
Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL.
CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10.
INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4.
Old 07-19-2012, 06:52 AM
Approved Member

Actually, not new maps, just different spawn points....instead of placing the spawn poitns side by side, stick them in 4 different corners of the map...N, S, E, W....right now you can get set up right side by side as if the battle was a noraml team battle...