Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik

IL-2 Sturmovik The famous combat flight simulator.

Old 01-12-2012, 12:03 AM
Registered Member

Default Version unique et standard d'IL2 1946

Salutations à tous les moddeurs et à tous les joueurs qui se sentent concernés par cette situation.
Tout d'abord bonne année et meilleurs vœux pour l'année 2012.

Ce qui serait génial c'est que ce jeu arrête d’être diviser en plusieurs versions (Histomod, UP3, HSFX, etc......) qui ont tous des avantages comme des inconvénients mais ne sont pas encore idéales.
Exemple:
-UP3 RC4: Version assez complète qui se charge assez rapidement mais qui est malheureusement faussée par les caractéristiques d'attaque au sol à la bombe en rase-motte et le torpillage de la 4.10. De plus ses créateurs gardent jalousement leurs moyens de compresser les données.
-HSFX5: Version assez semblable à l'UP3 RC4 mais beaucoup moins complète.
-Histomod, version assez complète et fidèle aux caractéristiques des avions Allemands mais qui est malheureusement plus lente à charger que l'UP3 RC4 et qui est malheureusement petit à petit abandonnée au profit de l'UP3 RC4.

Les équipes des précédentes versions citées ne pourraient elles pas s'entendre entre elles pour combiner le fruit de leurs efforts pour laisser place à une version unique et standard de ce jeu?

Hypperlobby est un très bon logiciel qui permet à tout les joueurs de se retrouver pour jouer en ligne.
Le seul hic c'est qu'il existe plusieurs versions du jeu donc ce qui empêche une certaine standardisation.
De ce fait, chaque escadrille à sa version préférée mais certaines ne peuvent plus se battent entre elle lors d'un intersquad par exemple.
La guerre dans les cieux virtuels entre Escadrilles ou joueurs laisse de plus en plus place à la guerre des mods ou chaque moddeurs ou groupe de moddeurs veulent prôner sa version.
J'espère que cette année 2012 sera marquée par le retour aux sources et aux plaisirs de jouer entre tous dans cette communauté de fan d'IL2 de plus en plus scindée et amaigrie.

Longue vie à ce jeu généralissime !
Old 01-12-2012, 12:28 AM
Approved Member

Allo, tres bonne idee, mais les personnes qui pêuvent faire de quoi comprennent l anglais et d autre langue. Peut etre te traduire au moins par google aiderais un petit peux.

I Only explan that english is the language of the forum... for the dialosteam, but eyh.... maybe )
Old 01-12-2012, 06:11 AM
Registered Member

Bon, voila mon texte traduit par notre ami google traduction:

Greetings to all the modders and all players who are concerned about this situation.
First of all Happy New Year and best wishes for 2012.

What is great is that the game stops being divided into several versions (Histomod, UP3, HSFX, etc. ......) all of which have advantages and disadvantages but are not yet ideal.
example:

-UP3-RC4: fairly complete version that loads quickly but unfortunately distorted by the characteristics of ground attack bomb at low altitude and the sinking of 4.10. In addition to its creators jealously guard their ability to compress data.
-HSFX5: version quite similar to the UP3 RC4 but much less complete.
-Histomod: version rather complete and faithful to the characteristics of German aircraft but unfortunately slower to load than the RC4 UP3 and unfortunately gradually abandoned in favor of the UP3 RC4.

Teams from previous versions cited could they not agree with each other to combine the results of their efforts to make room for a single, standard version of this game?

Hypperlobby is an excellent software that allows all players to come together to play online.
The only problem is that there are several versions of the game then what prevents some standardization.

Thus, each squadron to his preferred version, but some can no longer fight each other in a intersquad example.
The war in heaven between virtual Squadrons or players leaving more room for the war mods and modders or each group of modders want to preach his version.
I hope this year 2012 will mark a return to basics and fun to play in this community between all fan of IL2 increasingly divided and thin.

Long Live Generalissimo this game!
Old 01-12-2012, 08:26 AM
Approved Member

You will never have one 'standardized' modded version that everyone (or even the majority of players) agrees on. This is just the way it is and you can't change it.

The typical modder wants their game to look and sound and play the way THEY want it to. Trying to tell a modder that YOUR version of the game is the way it should be played goes against everything a modder believes.

Basically, you have to understand one thing....'modding' and 'standardization' are two opposing ideals.

I think the IL-2 community is actually lucky that there are only a handfull of 'standard versions' (including stock) to choose from. It could be a lot worse. (The community could have been even more fragmented.)

Aviar
NVIDIA GTX 760 - 2GB
Creative SB ZX SBX
Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
27" AOC LED - 2752
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard
CH FighterStick-Pro Throttle-Pro Pedals
Logitech G13 Gameboard
GoFlight GF-T8 Module
WIN 8.1
Old 01-12-2012, 08:55 AM
71st_Mastiff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviar View Post
You will never have one 'standardized' modded version that everyone (or even the majority of players) agrees on. This is just the way it is and you can't change it.

The typical modder wants their game to look and sound and play the way THEY want it to. Trying to tell a modder that YOUR version of the game is the way it should be played goes against everything a modder believes.

Basically, you have to understand one thing....'modding' and 'standardization' are two opposing ideals.

I think the IL-2 community is actually lucky that there are only a handfull of 'standard versions' (including stock) to choose from. It could be a lot worse. (The community could have been even more fragmented.)

Aviar
ain't that the truth
" any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back "
Asus||i7x5930k||16gb3200||GTX10808gb||ATX1200Corsa ir||CBTitanium7.1||Win10x64||TrackIr4Pro/ir||gladiator pro mkII||siatekpedals||X52Throttle||G15Keyboard/RazerMouse||
32"LCD||2x7" lilliputs,1x9inc
Old 01-12-2012, 08:55 AM
Registered Member

You are right my dear and that is what the realities of the moment!
Old 01-12-2012, 09:46 AM
Approved Member

There were a time when Ultrapack contained a version HSFX(4).
It made life so much easier

BTW Retroflyingman; HSFX=History mod

Unfortunately it is not going to be so and since the game are not designed for downloading mods, we as players will have to micromanage.

Not even COD are supporting mod servers.

I think it was in the game: "Operations Flashpoint" where the game automatically downloaded the right server mods.
It even had a dedicated server (which does not exist in IL2 and COD for coopmode).

Fantastic.

It seems to me that we are going back in evolution

EAF331 are recruting.
We are a nordic Sqd (Norway, Sweeden, Finland, Denmark) within European Airforce. www.europeanaf.org . Please pm me if you are interested.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:04 AM
Approved Member

the mod kill the multiplayer .... for me
Old 01-12-2012, 10:07 AM
Registered Member

In the meantime I hope the modders, whether informal or not, are finally in agreement on these types of problems and that it is not for the gaming community of IL2 to suffer the consequences.