Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD Multiplayer

CoD Multiplayer Everything about multiplayer in IL-2 CoD

Old 10-23-2011, 12:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthursmedley View Post
Spent a very enjoyable hour and a half on this server tonight Ataros.
Thanks a lot for feedback and for flying.

R2 has 'fullreal' settings, R3 runs the same mission with external views ON and limited friendly icons.
Old 10-27-2011, 08:15 AM
Approved Member

Ingame briefing updated:

Quote:
BRIEFING

Limit of available bonus aircrafts namely Spitfires IIa and Bf-109E4 is incrementally increased each mission. However if you fail to achieve the mission objectives bonus aircraft numbers are reset to minimum! Fulfill objectives announced on screen to obtain better aircrafts.

Fighters' Objectives
---------------------
Primary: Stop enemy bombers attacking our airfields and protect friendly bombers at all costs.

Secondary: Achieve and maintain air superiority over strategic facilities located in the forest at D4. We are moving our ground forces to this area for an unexpected attack and must stop enemy aircrafts from getting away with any recon data collected in the area. Our recon data shows increasing enemy activity in D4 as well.

Bombers' Objectives
----------------------
Destroy enemy armor which is concentrating near cities and in small forests. When tanks are destroyed destroy as many enemy ships as possible.

TeamSpeak 3
ts13.forteam.ru:10117
pass: sukhoi
Old 11-03-2011, 05:52 PM
Approved Member

hi all..~S~
i really like this server alot!can you please put it up in hyperlobby?I know many pilots that would like to fly in it too.I will do my best to help populate this server.
thank you.

BH_woodstock
HYPER/STAFF

amd dual core 5400+
gtx460
6gb ram
win7 ultimate
trackir 3 using trackir4 software
microsoft sidewinder ff2 joystick
Old 11-04-2011, 05:34 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH_woodstock View Post
hi all..~S~
i really like this server alot!can you please put it up in hyperlobby?I know many pilots that would like to fly in it too.I will do my best to help populate this server.
thank you.

BH_woodstock
HYPER/STAFF
Hi! Thank you for flying on Repkas.

If you know how to add servers to HL please let me know as I have to explain it to server owner. HL site does not have a manual for server admins and neither BigRepa nor myself are familiar with HL on server side (but used to be happy clients in IL-2 times).

Also there are some issues like registration requirement and HL prefix that have to be sorted out imo. http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showpos...&postcount=103

In the meantime please use ingame browser to join the server. It is free and easily available to everyone without any restrictions or extra requirements. Join our Teamspeak to chat with friends.
Old 12-14-2011, 07:58 AM
Approved Member

Now runs with more realism settings, i.e. external views OFF. Everyone is welcome!