Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Men of War > Men of War: Assault Squad

Men of War: Assault Squad Sequel to the critically acclaimed real-time tactics game Men of War

Old 07-22-2011, 10:33 AM
Approved Member

Thumbs up New Skirmish Pack DLC and Patch 1.96.6 Are Available

Skirmish Pack is the second DLC for Men of War: Assault Squad and features a full set of 5 new skirmish missions, 1 for each faction, USA, Germany, Soviet Union, Commonwealth, Japan. Objectives of the missions are very different to the existing ones in Men of War: Assault Squad and provide a completely new challenge as your task is to defend four strategic positions against waves of enemy troops to hold out long enough to launch a counter attack and finally defeat the enemy. Men of War’s second DLC can be purchased from Steam.

New patch 1.96.6 for Men of War: Assault Squad is also available. It features wide range of new weapon models along with several gameplay improvements and fixes. You can find full list of changes here.
Steam version will be updated automatically. The owners of the non-Steam version can download the patch from here. The patch is presented in two versions, the first upgrades version 1.95.5 and the second is cumulative and contains all previous updates.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:31 AM
Registered Member

Default dlc not avaiable if ( AS) bought elswhere.

The skirmish dlc is not available to anyone who has not bought the game from steam. they insist on repurchasing the game again from them if you want the dlc. Is it going to be available anywhere else ? .
Old 07-25-2011, 03:33 PM
Approved Member

You can activate your GameSpy cd-key on Steam and download the game for free.
The DLC will be available as a bundle on other stores at a later point.
Old 07-25-2011, 07:40 PM
Registered Member

great that worked thanks.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:08 AM
Registered Member

i got men of war: assault squad over steam as well as the mp dlc and the new skirmish dlc...

i downloaded and installed them all and steam seems to know i got the skirmish dlc, however the new skirmish maps are nowhere to be found. what to do? is this a men of war or a steam problem?
Old 07-28-2011, 09:25 AM
Registered Member

The skirmish maps are all the same, that is really boring. The pictures looked so great but all the maps are up to 80% the same and you have to defend the same positions etc.
Great game with bad support, damn I bought every single title since faces of war and that is all you have to give? 5 identical maps?
Old 07-28-2011, 07:49 PM
Approved Member

New skimish maps are great, try playing it on hard or heroic with 6 people or more who have some experience, thats where it gets really cool. for $5 this is great. You should also hit modding forums on dms english secion as there are few custom made maps that may interest u there
Old 07-28-2011, 11:22 PM
Registered Member

so many maps on DMS, thank you.
i can try all these maps there, great
Old 09-03-2011, 05:17 PM
Approved Member

Wink

Apparently, I couldn't find any links that point to a page with a link to the 1.96.6 update, so I pulled this guy up http://www.1cfiles.com/MoWAS_patch/ and you can find a direct link to the file there.

Why this patch is not on the MoW:AS website, baffles the heck out of me, but there it is for those who don't know where to look.