Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > FMB, Mission & Campaign builder Discussions

Old 07-30-2011, 12:54 AM
Approved Member

It seemed to have been a one time thing, now with steam cloud and automatic updates enabled everything is fine.

Keep up the good work, you and all the guys who program contend for the game enrich the experience for everybody.
Old 07-30-2011, 01:08 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedLynch View Post
It seemed to have been a one time thing, now with steam cloud and automatic updates enabled everything is fine.

Keep up the good work, you and all the guys who program contend for the game enrich the experience for everybody.
Glad it worked out for you. As for your suggestions, it would certainly be possible to allow the player to select their aircraft before starting the campaign. It's possible to create custom GUI pages for the game, but I haven't had much time to look into it. When I'm happy with the state of this campaign, the first thing I'll do is look into making it more customizable.
Old 07-30-2011, 05:08 AM
Approved Member

Sorry, forgot one minor detail.
It would also be nice if one could "manually" take off, since right now the AI will only follow you if you take off with the autopilot, but like I said just a minor thing.

Just fyi, after starting the game a couple more times all settings remain the same, so no clue what was going on there.