Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 04:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opitz View Post
I know how difficult is to repair or change something with same people who screwed it up. It is just not possible. You must have new people. I am still convinced that Luthier should be fired long time ago and new experienced manager should be working here on damage control and customer satisfaction... But probably, the real owners of MG, doesn't care, because this is not making a living for them. Maybe it's just a hobby to them, or some kind of charity because of love of flight sim, but it backfires as the falling price and minimal sales are not making such important feedback to them.
Wow, that is some plain bare-faced cheek right there! Who are you exactly to think or say someone should be fired? What are you basing that opinion on? Luthier's job is to lead the development team that creates the game, as JG52Krupi said above there would likely be nothing in his contract telling him he has to post on a forum every week to appease a bunch of pessimistic complainers. Who exactly would you suggest they bring in that could better lead that team to continue fixing the game other than a man that has been working there pretty much from the beginning?

I also love how you go on to say "I will not give here some lecture how to run the a specific company on very specific market segment and how to talk with your loyal, longterm customers". Hilarious.
Old 07-20-2011, 04:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opitz View Post
If this is truth what you say, how the heck neoqb survived first release? How even smaller team of devs can live from even smaller market segment? Even some of IL2 fanboys don't want to buy it, they can play it FOR FREE! How they dare to give it for free?
I brought rof around release the only guy in jg52 to do so, they only just started giving the main game away for free and it has a similar sized team... it is a good game but was it good at release hell no..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Its a glass half full/half empty scenario, we all know the problems, we all know what needs to be fixed it just some people focus on the water they have and some focus on the water that isnt there....
Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL.
CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10.
INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4.
Closed Thread